Chapter 24

3 days later***
Jess is sitting and eating ice-cream and watching a movie in her room. Meryl,Don,and Landyn went maternity shopping. Rue is at Danny's Mom's house. Danny walks in the room and stares at Jess in his shirt with her big round belly. He smiles and walks to her and sets on the bed and starts kissing her belly. He pulls Jess's shirt off so that she was only wearing her sports bra and her yoga shorts. He kisses her belly and then walks to the bathroom and grabs the cocoa butter. He smiles at her and rubs the lotion on her belly. Jess lays back relaxing and Danny rubs her thighs.
"Oh my god this is relaxing Danny thank you"
"Anything for my babydoll"
"Oh yeah anything" she says seductively. He goes to kiss her but she pushes him down to her center. He pulls off her shorts and sees her wetness dripping out " I like the no panty thing babydoll." He starts pressing on her clit and sucking on her center. She pulls his hair and arches her back as he goes faster. After she climaxes he licks her up.
" Jess come on"
" we are going slow tonight Danny"
********
Meryl walks in the house and hears Jess screaming at Danny to go faster.
"God damn it Jess  fuck me til  you rip if you have too"
Meryl laughs
"This is soft porn"
Don walks in with Landyn in his arms and hears Jess and walks back out with Landyn laughing. Meryl goes upstairs and Jess and Danny left the door open and Meryl falls laughing and Jess who was riding Danny grabs the comforter and shuts the door and they get busy again. Meryl goes in and changes and walks downstairs to Don's office and sighs. "We need another soundproof room" Don's computer lights up and its a message saying
"We still on tomorrow night I've missed my boy"
Meryl panics " why would he do this do our family? God damn it I'm gonna kill him.
Meryl walks upstairs and outside to Don and slaps him hard on the face
"Why would you cheat on me" she sobs
"Meryl I can explain"