Chapter 2

Meryl's house
   "Oh my gosh I forgot to call Jessica and Danny!" Meryl panicked.

"Hun, I'm sure they're out having sex or partying, it's gonna be ok."

"Don get your ass up here and quit talking shit about other people!" She shouted from upstairs.

Don walked up the stairs and saw Meryl in her bra and panties. His eyes widened as he looked her up and down.

"Calm yourself Don which dress should I wear?"She giggled and held up the two dresses.

"None I like you better naked." He smirked.

"Oh go away Don I'm not in the mood." She grinned, and bit her bottom lip.

Don slid his hands down the front of her panties, and Murmured things in her ear as he did so.
Meryl put her head on his shoulder and groaned.. Don massaged her pearl with one hand and pinched her nipple with the other. He took his wet fingers, and slid them in his mouth as she watched, desperate for him. She turned around and kissed Don hard, he picked her and put her against the wall. He slid her panties off and slid his member into her.
"OH FUCK DON." She cried out.
He thrust harder until they both reach their climax and kissed passionately while still connected.

Don smirked at her, looking down at her sweaty chest.
"I'm gonna go call Jessica because we have to leave in an hour and a half."
She slipped him out of her. She called Jessica to see when they would arrive. Meryl quickly got dressed in her skin tight red dress.

Jessica's House
"Danny come on we have to go." Jessica said, grumbling at him.
Danny grabbed all the bags and took them outside.

"Jessica, why are you so beautiful?" He asked.

"Danny not now." She said while locking the front door from the outside.

Jessica gave Danny a kiss and then sat on the curb, waiting on Don and Meryl.

When they arrive, Don got out of the car to help Danny with the bags.

"Ok, Meryl I think we're ready "Jessica said as Don and Danny got in the car.
They all chatted about their vacation on the car ride there.

"This is gonna be a long flight" Meryl says to Jessica. "I know." Jessica said as she closed her eyes and enjoyed the peacefulness of the flight.