Chapter 4 *Are they dead or alive?

Jessica and Meryl began searching for Don and Danny, but couldn't find any sign of anyone. All they saw were bodies but none of them were the boys. They sighed a sigh of relief every time they flipped a body over and realized it wasn't their husbands.

After a few hours they decide to stop and try to build a fire. They go back to the crashed plane and try to find their bags that were in the compartments or find anything that will keep them warm. Once they find their luggage they run back to their spot in the sand. Meryl looks over at Jessica and says

"Do you think they're alive?" Jessica says holding back tears,

"I don't know, but there is still a chance. I pray that the plane ride wasn't the last time I saw Don."

They both get under two blankets, and fall asleep.

They woke up when the sun hit their eyes. They both popped up and folded the blankets so they could use them again and put them under a bush.

"It's so hot outside Jessica," Meryl says, wiping sweat from her brow.

Jessica goes through to find their luggage and manages to find theirs and she gets one of her bikinis out and a pair of short-shorts for her and Meryl.

"Ok we need to find Don and Danny." Jess says, tying her hair up.

They begin to go through the jungle. Jessica hears someone walking and can tell it's not Meryl. She sees someone has cut a path, so she goes and follows the path with Meryl behind her. Jess hears someone scream her name. She looks around all the sudden she hears her name being called and so is Meryl's. She turns around and gasps. Thank God.
_______________________________
I'm sorry for the cliffhanger😕