Chapter 13* Normal?*

*a few days later*
After the party Jess and Meryl took the babies up stairs while Danny and Don cleaned up on the house. Once the babies were asleep Meryl and Jess go lay down.

Meryl wakes up to find Don on top of her and they're both naked. Don wakes up and smiles at her. Don starts to kiss Meryl's neck and slowly moves down but before he can get to her belly button Landyn starts to cry.
Meryl laughs and says,

"Times up."

Don groans and rolls off of her and onto the other side of the bed. Meryl laughs and gets up,throws her robe on and walks across the hall. When she walks in the bedroom and realizes that Rue is the one crying so she grabs Rue and walks to Jess's bedroom when she hears Jessica and Danny 'enjoying' themselves.

Meryl laughs and says to Rue,
"Well I guess aunt Meryl will have to feed you."

Meryl feeds Rue,lays her down in the crib and walks back across the hallway to walk in and see Don sleeping.

Meryl smiles at him and gets on the bed and grabs his penis in her hand and squeezes it. Don wakes up moaning and groaning and Meryl licks his tip and starts to suck Don hard. Don grabs her head and groans louder. Don reaches his climax and Meryl swallows and wipes her mouth off and lays on Don.

"Well Don I guess this is the new normal" She yawns.

Don yawns and says,
"I love the new normal" and he kisses her forehead as they both drift off to sleep
-----------------------------------------------
Sorry guys for taking so long to update but I have MAJOR writers block so I'm trying my best if you have any suggestions please tell
   I love you guys😘
     Love ,
          BabySarange 💖💖