Chapter 21

*24 weeks pregnant*
Meryl and Jess are sitting on the couch while Rue and Landyn are playing in front of them. Jess sighs and gets up going to the bathroom and Meryl laughs and says," Really? Again"
Jess sighs and says "Yeah" When she comes back she sits down and asks,"'Do you want Sonic?" Meryl jumps and says,"Fuck yes" Jess laughs and calls Danny and tells him. Landyn walks up to Meryl and says,"Fuck" Meryl gasps and says,"No we don't say bad words thats a no no" Landyn's lip quivers and he starts to cry. Don and Danny come running from the kitchen to see what was wrong and Don tries to pick him up and Meryl stops him and says," He said fuck" Don says,"So you hit him?" "No I told him no that was bad" Landyn runs to Dons leg and says," Dada momma say fuck" Dons eyes go wide and he says," I know shes bad and we don't copy momma because she's bad" Landyn points at Meryl and says,"Bad" Don grabs him and takes him upstairs and Meryl rolls her eyes at him and sighs. Jess and Danny laugh and Jess says," I told you they are copying us" Meryl says," I know right" Meryl smiles and hugs Jess and says," We are getting huge" Jess sighs and says,"I know"
Later that afternoon
Jess and Meryl are cooking and Danny is sitting in the livingroom playing with the babies. Jess chuckles at him and places her hands on her belly and rubs it and says," This is the life Meryl"

 Jess chuckles at him and places her hands on her belly and rubs it and says," This is the life Meryl"

Meryls  belly^

Jess's belly_______________________________what do you think tell me all comments are welcome but if its negative message me please and thank you Please tell me your thoughts am i doing this right?Ch!0e

Jess's belly
_______________________________what do you think tell me all comments are welcome but if its negative message me please and thank you Please tell me your thoughts am i doing this right?
Ch!0e