Chapter 6 *Life is full of suprises

2 hours after finding the boys******

"Danny I want to go home!!" Jess cries.
"I'm trying to think of something Jess" Danny says while rubbing Jessica's back.
Meryl walks over with a smirk and limping. Jess looks up at her and softly giggles,

"Did you have fun?"

Meryl looks at her and says, "What do you mean?" Jess looks over at Meryl and says
"Did you have a good fucking?"

Meryl looks at her and says, "Oh god you heard us?"

Jess laughs and says, "No, we saw it."

Meryl looks at Jess and Danny.
"You watched us, you guys are pervs." She laughed.

"No Meryl we walked over to talk to you and you and Don were "getting busy".

Meryl laughs and apologizes and Don walks over and sits beside Jess and asks what they are laughing at. Meryl whispers in Don's ear.

"They heard us!!" He blushes.
"Sorry guys." he says shyly. Danny laughs and says

"And I thought Jess were loud". Jessica punches Danny in the arm playfully and says
"Hey! I'm not that loud!"

Meryl glances over and says,

"I've had a hotel room beside yours and Dannys Jess, you're pretty loud."

Jess stands up and says,"Fuck you guys." Before storming off.
Danny gets up and walks behind her and asks where shes going.
"I'm going to take a bath if you don't mind".

Danny looks confused and asks "Where?"

"In the waterfall."Jess runs to the waterfall and takes her bikini and shorts off and starts washing the dirt off her body while Danny sat and watched.

Don walks over and sees Jess and says,
"Ok,shouldn't have walked over here" Danny jumps when he hears Don say that.
"Don quit drooling over my wife and get yours to strip." Don walks off laughing.
Jessica finishes and jumps in the water. Meryl walks over to the waterfall to bathe herself and Danny jumps in the water with Jess. While Meryl took her clothes off. Don walks over and sits where Danny was and watches Meryl bathe and Jess and Danny making out.

Don laughs and says, "Life is full of surprises isn't it?"

Stranded On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara