Chapter 12*Big decisions

Jess slightly chokes and says,
"Could I call you back sir?"

"Take your time Mrs. Huston my number is 304 *** ****."

"Thanks, bye" Jess says.

Jess bites her thumbnail and shakes Danny. Danny pops up and looks around.

"Umm I have to talk to you Danny." Jess says nervously.

"Oh this doesn't sound good ", Danny says while getting up.

"The cps worker called and said that the babies mother was an orphan and they want us to adopt Rue and Landyn." Jess says slightly smiling.

"I don't know Jess do you wanna talk to Meryl and Don before we make any decisions?" Danny says nervously.
"Yeah."

Danny and Jess change their clothes and go down stairs. They walk outside and see Meryl sitting on Don's lap.

Danny walks over to them and sits on one of the patio chairs and motions for Jess to sit on his lap. Jess starts to bite her thumbnail again and

Meryl looks at her and says," Is something wrong Jess, you seem really nervous and scared."

"The twin's cps worker called and said that the mother was an orphan and were wanting to know if I would want to adopt them, but I was thinking we both should adopt one so it's easier on Danny and I." Jess says.

"And we didn't know if you would want to adopt with us so we came down here to ask" Danny says while rubbing Jess's back.

Meryl and Don look at each other and Meryl whispers something into Don's ear and Meryl says,
"Ok Don and I will adopt Landyn and You and Danny can adopt Rue."

"Ok, now we need to call the CPS worker.
Jess calls and tells her they want to adopt Landyn and Rue.

*1:30 pm*
Jess and Meryl went to pick up Rue and Landyn while the boys went to get the cribs they ordered.  Jess pulls into the parking lot and grabs one of the car seats while Meryl grabbed the other. They went in and filled out the paperwork.

The workers brought the babies out and gave them to Jess and Meryl.
"Well Meryl we just became mothers" Jess laughs.

"Yes I guess we did!" Meryl laughs.

*When they get home*

Meryl grabs Landyn and Jess grabs Rue and they walk in the house and don't hear anything.

Jess yells for Danny and Meryl yells for Don. No one answered so they go up stairs to the nursery and see that Danny and Don had completely decorated the room and Danny and Don walk out of the bathroom and say,"Surprise!"

"Awe it looks beautiful," Jess says as she looks at the half pink and half blue room.

The beds had Rue and Landyn's name on them and They had mobiles that had islands on them.

Jess grabs Rue out of the car seat and sits her in the crib while Meryl grabs Landyn and gives him to Don. Jess kisses Rue on the forehead and walks out of the room. The others follow and when they get down stairs, they decide to throw a baby shower. They call everyone from the AHS cast to the Mamma Mia cast to join them for a baby shower.