Off To Forks

Bella's POV~

I wake with a yawn, turning over I realize two things. Im alone and im still in my dress. I guess I can't make myself believe that last night was a dream.

With a sigh I get out of bed and take a quick shower, I slip on a pair of sweats and a white short sleeved shirt. I brush my teeth before leaving the bathroom and heading towards the kitchen.

Once reaching my destination the only person I see is Elijah. Releasing a groan I take a seat on a stool beside him.

"Where's your brother??" I grumble.

He says nothing, just slides a small sheet of paper infront of me. I pick it up and read it.

Bella,

Just need some time to figure things out, im sure we both do. Not sure how long it will take, don't worry about me.

~~Klaus

Way to go Bella, always ruining things. I shouldn't be surprised though, it was bound to happen. Not the first time I've been heartbroken but I will make sure it's the last.

I get up and head back towards the room, not bothering to eat.

~~~

3 days.

That's how long the bastards been gone, I wonder what he's been doing, where he is.

With an aggravated sigh I pick up my duffle bag and walk out of the room. Klaus or no Klaus im going to Forks, seeing my dad may just cheer me up, I haven't seen or heard from him in a long while.

"Elijah!!" I call out and within a few seconds he's right beside me, walking.

We reach the front door soon and I grab the keys off of the holder before tossing them to him.

"What??" He question looking back and forth between me, the keys, and my bag.

"Drive me to the airport." I tell him and he look at me surprised before nodding.

"Is everything alright??" He questions.

"Mmhhmm." I mumble as we make our way out of the house.

We soon make it to the car and hop in.

"Does Klaus know your leaving??" He questions driving off.

"Mmhhmm." Is my reply.

"Did something happen between you guys??" He questions and I grunt.

"Is it really any of your business??" I snap and he frowns.
"Sorry."

"It's fine." He waves his hand as to say 'whatever'.

"It's just," I sigh.
"Your brother is incapable of love." He chuckles and I glare.

"That's nothing new Bella, did he not let you know before you guys got together??" He questions.

"We didn't plan it." I mumble.

"If it helps," He starts.
"I've never seen my brother care for someone as much as he cares for you, not even our family. You must be pretty special if he's offered his help to you and gave the relationship a try, just give him time, this is new to him." He says.

After that the car ride is silent and soon enough we get to the airport.

"Thanks." I whisper getting out of the car.

"No problem Bella, keep in mind what I said." He tells me and I nod, walking towards the entrance as he pulls off.

Off to Forks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOPE YOU ENJOYED.

~~ERIIII