Chapter 40

Bella's POV~

"Klaus."I speak turning around to face him as he continues to twirl my hair with his index finger.

"Hmm."He says looking a little out of it,in his own world.

"Are you possessive??"I question to which he immediately stops playing with my hair and looks at me with curiosity.

"Why do you ask??"He questions.

"Why are you questioning why I asked??"I question raising an eyebrow.

"Why are you questioning why I asked why you asked??"He shoots back.

"Just answer the question Klaus."I say and he just sighs.

"Well im not really sure,I mean this is my first real relationship."He says.

"Well are you like the jealous type,overprotective??"I question.

"Why are you questioning me about this.??"He asks with a small chuckle.

I hesitate before finally deciding to tell him.
"Its just,I have already been in a relationship where my spouse was very overprotective,possessive,
and let his jealousy lead him to do crazy things.Plus I kind of let him control me down to everything I did to what I ate and wore,I just dont want you to be the same.That was the only relationshi-"Im in the middle of my rant when I feel a pair of lips collide with mine.

I immediately kiss back but all to soon he pulls away.
"Tease."I mutter with a pout causing him to laugh.

"Got you to stop talking didn't it??"He questions,rhetorically.

"What a great way to shut someone up."I say,resting my head on his chest as he begins to stroke my hair.

"Bella,im not like that."He starts.
"You can eat what you want,wear what you want and do what you want as long as it isn't to dangerous."He says.

"Well if a guy was to,I dont know....touch my ass,what would you do??"I ask.

"I would make their death quick and painful.Probably rip off their hand for touching you with it and then out with their heart,but that's different."He says surprisingly calm.

"You would kill them??"I question,thats a bit intense.

"If they touch you in an inappropriate way,of course."He says like its obvious.

"I was trying to avoid saying this but seriously Klaus,go take a shower."I say causing him to chuckle.

"Alright,if you say so."He says as he gets up and goes in the bathroom.

He takes a very quick shower,maybe a 5 to 10 minute one and comes out drying his hair and fully clothed.

"Do I smell good now."He teases before rushing towards me and pulling me into a hug making me chuckle.

I end up on top of him and we stare into each others eyes for a minute before I lean in,he does the same.At the last minute I turn my face so that his lips connect with my cheek.

"Im suppose to be the tease Bella."He groans,causing me to giggle.

"And im supposed to be the creep,doesn't keep you from stealing my job."I say with a smile.

We then go back to the starring thing,just looking deep into each others eyes.

"Ok forget what I said about possessiveness,your mine."I declare before smashing my lips against his and wrapping my arms around his neck.

He laughs into the kiss as he flips us over and slides his arms around my waist.

"Im yours."He says breaking the kiss for about a second before our lips once again connect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOPE YOU ENJOYED,TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.

SORRY IF ITS SLOPPY,WAS A LITTLE TIRED WHILE WRITING.

~~ERIIII