Still Not Able To Sleep Alone

Klaus's POV~

I screwed up again,its like one step forward and two steps backwards with this girl.I should have expected her to be offended,I mean it was sorta an insult.I basically was saying she wouldn't understand because she isnt as old as me but thats not what I meant.

I was trying to say that she wouldn't understand because she wasnt aware of the Mikeal situation but my words came out wrong.I hope she will be able to handle her nightmares without me.I sigh as I realize im sleeping on the futon tonight.

I guess I will just start looking for werewolf packs tomorrow.

"I like her."I hear Elijah state and I growl.

"Off limits."I say through gritted teeth.

"Not like that."He chuckles.
"I know you have a thing for her and all but im honestly surprised she is still alive after talking to you like that,plus she can tell you what to do.I will never forget her."

"You wont have to."I mumble,knowing he heard me clearly as I walk to the livingroom.

~~~

Bella's POV~

I have done it to myself once again.I have to deal with the nightmares on my own and im not going to him for help.

I cant believe he actually called me a silly teenage girl.Thinking I wouldnt underatand up to his level just because im not like 1000 years old like him.Maybe I have the wrong idea about this but as far as I know,thats what he meant.

I quickly shower and change my clothes and go back to the room,eventually laying on the bed.I do of course miss him and his warmth but I try hard not to think about it.I just lay there for a while and soon,im unconscious.

~~~

I jolt awake,sobbing.My dream was different,it was like all of my nightmares were put together and this time there was nobody to wake me up from it before it got to the bad parts.Of course this happens the night im alone.

I lay there sobbing into the pillow for I dont know how long but they dont die down.

Soon I stop but then continue,only this time they are interrupted by a knock on the door.I calm down a bit but only temporarily.I take a look at the clock.

3:45 am

"Go away."I say,sniffling but then I just begin to sob once again.

I hear small sounds coming from by the door but I block them out,thats until I feel a familiar pair of arms wrap around me.

I snap out of my painful little world and push them away.

"Get away from me."I say a little loudly,pushing him off of me.

"Bella,let me help."He replies.

"Leave me alone Klaus."I whisper as more tears fall down my face.

"Bella..."He trails off trying to wrap me in his embrace again.

"Leave me alone!!"I yell before sobbing again.
"Just leave me alone."I sob,shoving my face back into the pillow.

"No."He tells me fiercely as he forces me into his embrace but somehow still manages to be gentle.
"No Bella,im not going to leave you alone.I dont care how mad you are at me or how bad I screw up,im not just going to leave you alone like this."He tells me as my sobs die down.

I just give up and pull him closer to me,holding him tightly as I just let tears slide down my face,occasionally letting a hiccup out.

He lays us in a comfortable position,my head buried in his chest and his arms wrapped around my body and both of us under the covers.

Suddenly I just start sobbing but its muffled since my face is in his shirt.

"It was horrible."I manage to say through sobs.

Klaus just pulls me in tighter as he starts to rub his hand gently up and down my back.I just shake my head while burying it deeper in his chest and sobbing harder.

"Im sorry,I shouldnt have listened to you,I should have came with you anyway."He says but I just shake my head as I stop sobbing soon and fall asleep in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I WAS A LITTLE TIRED WHILE DOING THIS BUT I WILL LATER ON GO BACK AND EDIT IT,AS WELL AS 31 UNLESS YOU GUYS ARE OK WITH HOW IT TURNED OUT.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

~~ERIIII