Remember Our Deal

Bella's POV~

It took at least 30 minutes for Klaus to take enough of Elena's blood to make at least a dozen hybrids.

Elena is a little woozy but fully aware of her surroundings and whats going on.

"Alright you got some of her blood, now we will be on our way." I state holding Elena up as I head towards the door.

Klaus's POV~

As soon as Bella mentions leaving I don't know why but I start to panic. I have to think of something, quick.

Suddenly I remember our deal.

"Actually Bella, I haven't succeeded in holding up my part of the deal." I say calmly, trying really hard to hide the panic in my voice.
She was just about to twist the nob as I said this.

"What are you talking about,you gave me my explanation??"She asks,turning around still holding up a woozy but aware Elena.

"If I recall correctly,the deal was that I give you an explanation and help heal you and in return you tell me whats so complicated."I say not really sure if that was in our deal or in one of the reasons I gave her for why we where here when we first came.

"Wasnt that in the reasons you gave me for why we were here when I asked??"She questions,narrowing her eyes.

"Nope,in our deal."I say,not really sure if im lying or not.

"I dont need healing so-"She starts to lie but I cut her off.

"Cut the crap Bella,I can see the pain in your eyes."I say a little angry that she would even try to lie.

"Fine,a deals a deal."She says shaking her head,obviously disagreeing but I could care less.

Elena looks like she wants to disagree but is to woozy,and for that im glad.

"How are we going to get Elena home then??"She ask.

As if on que,Stefan,Damon,and Caroline come out of nowhere.

"I guess thats how."I say,as Bella hands Elena to Stephan.

He nods to her as to say thank you but then takes a good look at what state she is in and so do the others.

"What the hell did you do to her!?!?"It was Stefan who spoke,angry.

Infact all of them except Bella of course looked angry but none attacked out of anger,smart because that just would have been stupid.I mean I am way stronger than them.

"Just took enough blood to make a few hybrids,she is free now,forever.I no longer need her and I wont bother any of you anymore,you should thank Bella."I say and they all look confused.

"Bella??"Damon questions,almost amused.

"Yea,she talked some since into the both of us and now everything is fine.Elena can explain it after many needed hours of rest."I say.

"Were is everyone else??"Bella questions.

"Too slow to keep up,so we eventually decided that they would stay home and we would bring you guys back,so lets go."Damon says.

"Im staying."Bella says,shocking them all.

"What??Why??"Caroline questions,suspiciously.

"Thats our buissness"Bella says motioning her hands back and forth between me and her.

"Did Elena agree with this??"Stefan questions,always worried about what Elena will think.

"She doesnt have to Stefan,its my life and I dont need anyones permission,I make my own decisions."Bella says,having an Elena moment.I try hard not to laugh at how much she sounds like her right now.

"Alright but I dont think Jeremy or Elena will be happy about this."

"Elena is fully aware right now and already knows why im staying,she can explain to Jeremy later after she feels better."Bella says.

"Ok then,we will be on our."Damon says and soon they are all gone.

"So,whats your plan on 'healing me'"Bella ask,turning to face me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER

DONT FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK
"I Did It Because You Ruined My Life(Bella and Reid)"

~~ERIIII