Unbelievable

Klaus's POV~

Just then Elena wakes up bringing our attention to her, rubbing her head in pain I guess.

"I guess I should apologize for knocking you out again." I say.

Elena looks at me expectantly, waiting for me to apologize I assume.

"Well??" Elena ask.

"Oh I said I should not that I would, I mean out of all the things I have done to you and your friends do you honestly think I would apologize for this, silly girl." I say with an amused smile.

"Stephan or Damon will find me and kill you." Elena threatens and I try hard not to laugh.

"It may take them a while,  even if they were to find me I doubt they would be able to take you let alone kill me." I say.

"Can someone tell me why everyone wants you dead??" Bella questions pointing to me.

"You told her, I didn't want to bring her into this world." Elena stresses.

"Look Elena,she was already brought into this world a while back plus she can't be compelled and some things are just unexplainable."I explain to her a little annoyed.
"Oh and to clarify things a bit for you Elenas boyfriend, Stephan is a vampire and so is his brother, Damon. Lets not forget Caroline, oh and Bonnie is a which plus Jeremy is a hunter. Matt...well he is just a human." I explain.

"You knew about this world, how?? You cant be compelled?? Why?? How??" Elena questions.

"I dated a cold one and its kind of complicated." Bella says and I try not to laugh because she described the situation the same as ealier.

"Cold one??" Elena questions.

"A story for another time Elena." I say trying to get her to stop asking questions.

"Well thats besides the point, Bella he is an evil person, he has done so many bad things." Elena says a little harshly as if im not right here.

"Elena thats a little mean, especially for you. I mean he doesnt seem that bad." Bella says and I smile at her attempt to defend me.

"Well as much as I would love to listen to this Elena I need your blood." I say interrupting them.

"What!?" Bella yells at me.

"I don't need all of it just enough to make a few hybrids." I explain.

"Please don't tell me all this fuss is about Klaus wanting some of your blood to make some stupid hybrids Elena, I mean its not like it's gonna kill you." Bella says looking at Elena in disbelief.

"And please don't tell me you have been making her life a living hell just for some of her blood." Bella says now looking at me with the same disbelief.

Elena and I both look down not wanting to admit that thats exactly why.

"Wow you two are unbelievable, but I think I have a solution." She says gaining both of our attention.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOPE YOU ENJOYED.

~~ERIIII