Find the Khalian and kill them, after he just told me how super deadly they were? And he made it sound so easy with how bluntly he said it. Even worse, he wanted us to rally up the escaped Titans too.

"Oh, cool," Hades said, sitting up in his throne and making me look up at him, "I don't even need to punish you. Seems Zeus did it himself." I wanted to glare at him, but he'd pluck my eyes out for it, so I just gritted my teeth for a moment before speaking.

"I'm going to tell everyone else." I said at last. Hades nodded, sitting back in his seat. I started to leave, then paused, turning to face him.

"Uh, Hades?"

"I'm your father."

"Father," I corrected in irritation, watching Hades wiggle proudly in his seat, "Hannibal's still sitting in your dungeons, isn't he?" Hades instantly frowned at that, his expression darkening at the mention of the traitor who pretty much fucked up all our lives.

"Yes, Abel, and that's where he's staying." He responded firmly. I shifted uncomfortably.

"But, I made an oath," I said, making Hades's eyes darken further, "He wanted to be wiped from existence and I told him I would if he helped us." Hades's lips twisted in a demented smirk that made my stomach shrink.

"Yes," He agreed, "The oath was that he help you and you kill him permanently, however, he isn't finished helping you yet, so you have plenty of time to fret over it later. Because right now, the last thing I want to do is kill him." I looked at him in sick confusion.

"What?"

"You heard me," Hades said, getting to his feet and approaching me until he was just a foot in front of me and I had to tilt my head back to look up at him, his hand coming down to ruffle my hair, "I don't kill traitors, Abel... I torment them for eternity until they beg for me to kill them, and even then, there will be no peace." I felt a chill course up my spine as Hades took his hand away from me and started to pass me to head to the doors that led out. I whirled around and grabbed him by the arm. Instantly the air crackled with offensive power that made the hairs on my arms stand on end, so I let go of Hades's arm a second later, his head turning to pin me with a merciless glare.

"You know better than to touch me." He warned. I gulped at that, wiping my hand on my jeans uneasily.

"Ah, sorry. I didn't think you'd listen to what I have to say." I admitted. Hades narrowed his eyes.

"I don't need to listen to anymore of your psycho babble bullshit. You and your brothers were created to protect this realm and so far, you've all done a very poor job of it. Seven hundred thousand men died because of you and your brothers. Seven hundred thousand. Half of them, granted, were already dead, but now they cease to exist. Mothers and fathers and families on the surface world will stop bringing flowers to their graves, because those graves no longer exist. There will be no such thing as that person anymore. You've destroyed the lives of great people, and for that, you and your brothers are going to pay by risking your lives to fix the mistakes you've made. Find the Khalian, kill them, find the Titans, return them to Tartarus, and resume your duties of making sure those damned gates remain sealed shut." He explained harshly, making me flinch.

"Because," He continued, "Prometheus may have cursed my wife and I to have infants that will die, but I assure you that Prometheus is merely a flea compared to what I can do. I can breed plenty of children that will be pure gods and fight much better than you lot. So if you want to keep your luxery life, I'd find those Khalian and Titans, or things might get pretty ugly." With that, Hades snapped around and left through the doors. As soon as they closed, he had me teleported back to Cain's palace, appearing in an empty throne room.