10- Fucker

It took Harry and I a few seconds, to disconnect our eyes, feeling a bit dizzy.

Then, we both turned our head at the same time when we heard the guy's voice from behind us, to look at the dude who was interrupting our little argument, and little reconciliation. He was that close to crash his lips on mine. The need of him, kissing me was lingering, as my pointer was touching my bottom lip, trying to figuring out if I wasn't dreaming.

Maybe it was just a sign from above after all, we were not supposed to repeat history once again.

But I felt frustrated. Frustrated, because it felt like we had so much to say to each other. For once we were opening ourselves, and put words on feelings, even if we were yelling, we were finally going somewhere.

Well, we were ready to do more, but still.. We kept so much for ourselves through this year, we had so much on our plate.

Harry stepped back, and I was now standing next to him. Dizzing a little, missing the contact.

What does this fucker want?

My eyes were filled immediately with fear when I met Zach's bloodshot eyes. He was drunk, and had a creepy smile on his hammered face.

"What do you want Zach?" I snapped at him, showing him my annoyance. Not letting him see that I was expecting him being an asshole and try to fight with Harry, looking for revenge. I couldn't believe this haywire guy...

"Harry and I have a little something to deal with" he said, with a stupid grin on his face.

"You have nothing to deal with, go home and wank yourself" I suggested the asshole.

He just chuckled, and stayed where he was, and I shighed. Dumbass. But things became serious when two other guys showed up from behind him.

It scared the hell out of me. They wouldn't do this, would they? Fighting three against one?

Oh damn, they would!

"What a coward you can be Zach, are you seriously gonna be three against one?" I challenged. That was low, even for him. Harry gave him a little punch on the face, there was no point to go and beat the hell out of him because of a pub fight over a girl.

Harry remained quiet during the back and forth between Zach and me. I think he was concentering himself because he knew what was about to happen. Knowing him, he was fuming inside, and after the Zayn drama, he was very angry. He clenched his teeth and jaw, showing how tensed he was.

He had already his hand injured, nothing bad could happen to him again, no way.

In a matter of second, everything went upside down, and I was scared to the bone.

There were too many testosterones for my comfort, in this little back alley.

Zach took Harry's shirt by the collar, and Harry got pretty mad, so he pushed him back. "You fucker, I'll kick your ass again" Harry threatened. Harry was strong, but he shouldn't be that adamant tonight. Did he not understand that they were determined to fight him, even if he was alone?

Zach was resolute, there was no way he would drop this.

My heart started to pound crazy in my chest when Zach fist punched Harry's in the abs, making him groan a bit, and flinch a little. But as Harry had solid abs, it didn't affect him that much.

Most people think he's just a singer, but he's definitely very athletic to manage to live that kind of demanding life. It took only seconds to Harry to punch Zach again, in the face. I saw in his face that it hurt his hand again. And I swear, I skipped a heartbeat.