2-Hendall

"Anne!" my mother greeted Anne, Harry's mother, with a big sincere friendly smile, as she stepped forward, passing the door frame, into her direction.

They were both hugging each other tightly, and it was pleasurable to see how happy they were to see each other, as I stood aside, letting them enjoying this friendly moment.

"It's been too long, Diane" Harry's mother said to my mother. They're actually good friend, and used to spend more time together.

Despite the success, and the money, Harry's mother had remained who she was and kept being very down on earth. She didn't turn her back to the people she knew, before all the fame happened, and she was honestly grateful for what fate had brought to her family. That's why she was spending a lot of her time helping people, committing herself in charity projects... She was working hard, to make a good use of her son's celebrity, and she was succeeding in it.

She also had invited us at her wedding when she married Robin. So, Harry's family and mine were quiet close for a very long time, as we used to be neighbors. The number of Sundays we spent making barbecues in each other back yards were uncountable.

Anne had always been someone truly kind. The way she was behind Harry while he was trying to pursue his dreams was very pleasant to see. She had been nothing but supportive, having his son's back, every time he was doubting, failing, and succeeding. She agreed to be filmed and seen on TV when Harry auditioned to participate at X Factors, 6 years ago. That's how Harry and the others had been known.

She was there, when he didn't get through... and when all the craziness started.

To me, Anne had always been that kind of mums, wo was loving her children with unconditional love, making everything in her power to make them happy, even if she didn't have much at that time.

To be honest, as a child, I used to be kind of jealous, that she was pushing her kids to pursue their dreams, and passions, while my mother was always pressuring me, instead.

Anyway,

Once in a while, they threw parties at their house and invited everyone from their old neighborhoods, and from their new one.

Surprisingly, everyone enjoyed the time spent together, even if they were coming from complete different worlds. Even if people got along easily, it lasted only one night, and everyone went back with their way of life afterwards.

When they both pulled apart, they both turned their face, to look at me.

"Emma, you look absolutely stunning, dear!" Anne kindly said, as she hugged me as well, her crystal glass of champagne in one hand.

She was squeezing me so tight, she meant it.

"Thanks Anne, you look stunning too" She was wearing a beautiful king blue color dress, it was couture obviously, and her hair was styled in a very elegant bun.

I smiled, at her and returned the compliment. She was utterly glowing.

How could this lady be always so kind with everyone? She'd always had a smile on her face, not matter what, showing her dimples that Harry got if from.