I am suppose be her protector, I am suppose to help her, I am suppose to be there for her when she needs me, I am suppose to love her the way she deserve, I am suppose to take her pain away from her but I failed to all of these things and now there is nothing I can do to help because she was kidnapped. I know exacly who kidnapped her, It was her family who did it I just know it. They did something to her, I just feel it and I know it.

"Jack, dude come on you have to eat, It's not good for you to starve yourself just because of a girl who is missing" Hiccup said. The big four have been trying to help me exept Punzie but I don't listen nor talk to them, I don't even pay attention to them even if they want to help me but the only thing that can help me is if Elsa is ok.

"Just leave me alone...please" I said in a cold tone. I don't want to talk to them in a cod tone but my voice mixed with my emotions and I can't control my feelings right now, the only thing I can feel is hurt and guilt and sadness. Hiccup and Merida stood up and walked out of my room in silence. I know they only want to help me but the only thing that can help me is Elsa. She is my life, my world, my everything but now she gone and I have to find her, the police isn't doing a very good job of finding her.

I GOT IT, I have the perfect plan to find her, I am going right away to make the plan work. The only thing that is stopping me is that I'm hungry and I'm really tired because I refused to eat and I can't sleep at night. I walked to the kitchen to get something to eat and there was nothing to eat except a sandwitch. I ate the sandwitch and now I have my energy back and I feel a little better.

Everyone says that I am an angel and now I'm going to do everything to get Elsa back. Witch can make me The angel with shotgun.

Ohh yeah,
Ohh yeah,
Ohh yeah.

I'm an angel with a shotgun,
Angel with a shotgun.
Get out your guns,
Battles begun

Are you a saint or a sinner.
If loves a fight,
Then I shall die.
With my heart on a trigger.

They say before you start a war,
You better know what you're fighting for.
Well baby you are all that I adore,
If love is what you need, A soldier I will be.

I'm an angel with a shotgun,
Fighting til' the wors won.
I don't care,
If heaven won't take me back.

I'll throw away faith babe,
just to keep you safe.
Don't you know,
You're everything that I have.

And I will live not just survive tonight.
sometimes to win,
You've got to sin.
Don't mean I'm not a believer

And major Tom,
Will sing along.
Yeah,
They still say I'm a dreamer.

They say before you start a war,
You better know what you're fighting for.
Well baby you are all that I adore,
If love is what you need, A soldier I will be.

I'm an angel with a shotgun,
Fighting til' the wors won.
I don't care,
If heaven won't take me back.

I'll throw away faith babe,
just to keep you safe.
Don't you know,
You're everything that I have.

And I will live not just survive tonight.
Ohh, Ohh whoa, whoa,
Ohh, Ohh whoa, whoa.