Other Stories!!

Hey Gurlies, Guys,People...Aliens,

 Longtime no see,

Well if you love my stories and Jack Gilinsky you in luck cause im currently writing to. Please go and read them I update every two to three days and im very active so message me and ask me stuff whenever you want, information is below.

Description;

Description;

Was all those years a lie? Like nothing happened, he was disappeared? And then when i find him again.He doesn't wasn't me, he needs me.

Preview:

"Jack?"

Its like all the water, saliva in my mouth disappeared. As my throat went dry I didn't know what to do, I stared at him as if he will disappear if I look away. I'm in a mix of emotions. On one hand It's like getting stabbed with a thousand kitchen knives at once and living through it. It's like getting ran over during rush hour traffic. It's like being a vampire and pierced with a wooden stake until the person finally sticks it through your heart. In other words, it sucks, but it's one of those things we just have to grit our teeth and deal with now that he's back. However I'm so happy in a way, I'm on the verge of crying and I don't cry as much. 

Description; 

Description; 

 Jack Gilinsky, the school hottie and everyone's apple of their eye. But for some reason Jack despises Tori someone who just wants to get on with her life. Everyday she's hated, find out what she's counting down to... 

Preview

"So what colour slut you wearing today?" Nate turns around. He sits in front of me, behind me was Sammy and to the right of me was the holy Jack Gilinsky.

Everyone loves him, for his good looks and his mysterious demeanor act. Hes the world biggest player, there not a girl he hasn't fucked. Except me obviously. He's the most violent, he doesn't hit me as much but if he does it's the worse. They hate me, they will used me as their punching bag when they've had a bad day.

Don't you ever feel like people forget you exist and have have feelings too?

 LOVE YOU GUYS, THANK YOU FOR ALL THE VOTES AND THIS STORY HAS SKY ROCKETED♥ THANKS FOR READING♥