It still hurts :Chapter 3

Its been 2 days since it happened and I am sore and bruised in places I didn't know I had

Its been 2 days since it happened and I am sore and bruised in places I didn't know I had. Lately my stomach feels like it wants to rip itself outside my body, I've been throwing up anything that enters my body and I feel like I want to plunge a knife into it. If this is how my life is going to be I don't want it anymore. 

Everything I saw was black and white. Nothing is going to stop me for what I'm going to do next. I began to turn my wrists red so the world wouldn't seem to dark.

My dad used to tell me to look up at the sky whenever I feel like crying, to keep my head up and stop my tears. Well guess what I  counted the stars today. My dad was someone to look up to no matter how tall I grew. I want to thank him, Thanks telling me to be strong when no one else was, even though you fucking messed up too. You broke my heart before any boy could and that was what fucked me up most. You hurt me and beat me even though I was your 'Little girl' Now I'm a mistake to everyone.

Forget it depression is like a war. You either win or die trying. And right now I'm giving up. These scars are my battle wounds.

So the blade cuts me. And cuts. Deeper every time. Every time i try It doesn't work enough. I can never be happy.

My mum screamed at me because I haven't been school for 2 days. The school keeps ringing up and my lovely mother wouldn't like the attention. I'm not ready to tomorrow. 

It was currently only 10pm and on sleeping wasn't my plan. Its better when I'm sleeping, nobody is judging me. For once. Today these tears that were falling down my cheeks were just stupid memories. 

Tossing and turning I shot up rubbed my eyes and looked at the time. 2 am . I gave up on trying to get to sleep. I need to work this pain out.

I pulled on a short sleeve hoodie, my trackies and my black worn shoes. I put up my hair with a simple tie.

I open the window quietly and step out. I grabbed on the tree and made my way down it like a snake. I have practiced this many times when I wanted to get out of this hell hole. I plug in my headphones and turn up the first song. The beat of Not Afraid by Eminem played, something that meant a lot for me as he's been through a lot as well. I walk carelessly down the street and noticed a group of idiotic boys messing about on the street opposite me. Just in case I take out one side of my earphones.

I took little care till I hear one of them say my name."Hey look, its that slut whats her name Layla?" Cameron joked. 

"Hey Layla why don't you be happy for once."Jack joked, my Jack and the guys laughed along with him. How could he say that? I felt a sudden rush of confidence rush through my body. "Why don't you just go and fuck yourself Jack" The smiles and laughter suddenly turned to death glares and a deafening silence. If only looks could kill.

I would be dead.

I stay back in the cold dark as they walk over to me slowly as if they were in some sort of movie. I look down to hide my face. I didn't want them to see what damage the done to me and my newly scarred arms. 

I tried to walk away only to have one of them to grab my cut arm. I was still turned away from them them making them tighten their grip. I winched "Ouch." I yelped i looked back to see Jack G with a soft sorrowful face looking down at my arms. My eyes travel down to meet his and see blood rushing my now open wounds.

"Why?" His voice croaked, his eye shone something I've never thought I'd see in him. Was it guilt?

"You told me to be happy."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment♥

Vote♥

Thanks for reading♥