Football and Bitches :Chapter 21

(A/n alright i noticed some of you are American so don't get mixed up when i say Football its Soccer.)

Football is one of the many sports i mastered in but i can get to ahead of myself. One thing for sure I'm not going to let my competitive side out especially with my bullies being here. All the boys were whistling at the girls when we tried to listened to our instructions. Disgusting animals, only care about exposed skin and butts. Luke winked at me causing me to blush. Jack however saw this and tensed up, frowning almost.

"Alright Layla, Mel and Lilly your Forward." Coach says well shouts. Attack was the best position. Even though our crappy team filled with the sluttiest girls we could win this.

"Oh god I'm going to do crap." I sigh. Lilly smiles at me "Don't worry you'll do great" Lilly maybe the quietest girl i know other then me but she got to be the most (natural) prettiest. Her thick brown hair was tied up with the support of one band, she was short but not to short just perfect.

I frown, I'm so ugly compared to everyone. I flaw of so much things and miss so many things. "Thank Lil's." Lilly was a twin also but i think she was the better half her sister being the complete opposite .Lilly nodded and stood her position looking out to the player in the middle i did the same and as did Mel. Jack and Jack run up to us "Looks like we do have competition." Jack says smirking at me.

"Yup Gilinsky I'm going to kick your ass once again" Remembering the time from basketball.

"Oh game on"

The whistle blew the start of the game and I never been so ready.

(Skip to the good bit)

The score was 2-2 and adrenaline was rushing through me. I scored the 2 goals and Jack scored 1 for the other. I kicked ass, slide tackling everyone in scrimmage-which explains the grass and mud stains- all over me. Coach was impressed to this hidden side i promise to keep out. Jack was charging at me with the ball, he was about to fake it to the left so i stuck my foot out to the right for the ball which i got. 

I dribbled it around him, pulling it backwards and letting my body follow the ball .I sailed through Johnson who booked it towards the goal. The coach was too busy flirting with the boys coach to even see the game was becoming dirty. Half of my team squeals whenever the ball come close to them, as if its going to hurt them.

Suddenly i found myself on the cold grass as Jack laughed, I looked to see he has slide tackled me and was running away with the ball at his feet. "Nice going Layla" Mel teased, I rolled my eyes and sprinted up to Jack who had the ball. I did my master slide tackle and got the ball. I sprinted with it. Then i was stuck, Cameron on my right, Shawn on my left and Luke in front of me. 

I bit my lip and saw Lilly free. I run with the ball dodging the boys and passed it to Lilly who power kicked it into the goal of the opposite team. Football may not be my profession but it is my passion.

I cheered and group hugged with Mel and Lilly. "That was great!" I said. She was overwhelmed smiling widely. Shawn came over to Lilly "You did amazing." She blushed something is blooming. But little did she know he was one of them "Once again i beat you Gilinsky" I smile that felt different. "Yeah i still need to get you back."

Lunch

I sat in my normal deserted spot. Melissa had to go to a teacher so only Lilly accompanied me. I didn't eat anything though Lilly tried and tried to feed me some of her lunch. She knows about my less eating and is trying her best to help but it not going to work I'm the same fat girl you see lonely in the corner. I pick on the sandwich she gave to eat day dreaming in the distance.

"Look who walked in" Lilly says looking towards the door. Bailey and her rats walking in strutting what they think they have. Purposely she dropped her bag to show her cleavage as she bends. Whistles were given making her get what she needs. Attention.

Next came in the Magcon boys. Fist bumping anyone they like on the way. Jack catches my eye and smiles widely waving like a maniac. I smile back shaking my head at the idiotic actions. Am i forgiving him? No not after every pain he has given, slowly maybe? He whispered in Cameron ear making him too look at me .Then all of them started walking to our table. I straighten up my posture."Hey" They said in unison and sat down. Shawn specially said hi to Lilly now blushing like a mad woman.

"Well done by the way" Cameron smiled at me. For once they didn't call me ugly or anything. "Yeah that was sick, you can play!" Aaron and Johnson exclaimed. I laughed "Thanks."

A cough broke what i thought was like a peace meeting. There stood Bailey and her posse including Lucy. The canteen quiets down looking at what was happening. "You realizing you your talking to." She scoffs and stands on the table

 "Look everyone The weirdo who thinks shes got everything.But she doesn't. Her dads on crack, her mums an alcoholic and her sister is slowly becoming like you; weak, ugly, fat I could go on but i chose not to because i know you know everything you fucking are.Now stop trying so hard to get these boys and do us a favor die" She fake smiled and jumped off the table.

Tears fall down my pale cheeks "Aw shes crying" The canteen laughs. I stood and grab my bag ready to walk away from embarrassment."Shut you fucked up face." I threatened ."And what are you going to do? You have no one on you side against me.Anyone?" She turned around looking.

"Jack?" She smirked all he did was look down so much for forgiving him.She smiled at my defeat "Fat bitch"

"I know I'm fat
I know I'm ugly,
I know I'm stupid,
I know I'm pathetic,
I know I'm disgusting,
I know I'm not important,
I know I'm a waste of space,
You don't need to remind me"

And with that i punched her hard in the face and ran off because this is the last time I'm ever coming to the school.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hey kinda a long chapter and crappy im so sorry but i didn't know what and how to do it so it became shit but the next chapter hopefully will make it up.

My new character lilly is starred by a amazing girl @lillyb1225

i couldn't thank her enough for the support she has gave so a place in the story is all i can do make sure you follow her :)

Thanks for reading ♥