A Plan to Free Them

They looked at the three who were unconscious and thought of ways on how to free them.

"How about we......Ugh...I got nothing" Chara said trying to think of a good plan instead of just killing them.

"How about we try and umm....probably make them remember?" Marco said

"We already tried it,It barely made them back to what they're suppose to be" Jake said drawing something on the groun

"Wait...Mabel haven't you beat Bill before?" Frisk said pointing at Mabel.

"Well...uhh....yeah! It was fun defeating him with.....Dipper...." Tears start to form in her eyes when she said Dipper.

"Well how did you defeat him?" Greg asked going near Mabel.

"Well....." Mabel said scratching the back of her head "It's hard to explain...but I'll do my best"

Everyone went near Mabel.

"It was when Bill went in Grunkle Stan's mind. Dipper using his nerd science made us go inside his mind. When we angered Bill they gave us our nightmares and gosh, was it scary. Then Dipper came....He told us we can imagine anything so we kinda defeat Bill using kittens..Well kitten fists" Mabel said giggling while telling the story.

"Wow...that sounds so HEROIC!!!!!" Star said squealing.

"Wait...Bill doesn't know how it feels like to be a normal human being right? So...." Beatrice said waiting for someone to continue.

"That means that we'll be able to tire him out...wait...MABEL! DID DIPPER SLEEP BEFORE YOUR SOCK OPERA?" Chara shouted.

"Yup....he didn't sleep at all.....oh wait I know what you're planning sister!!!" Mabel said pointing finger guns at Chara.

Bipper rubbed his head and looked at them and started to attack them from behind.

"GUYS WATCH OUT!" Marco said pointing at Bipper about to shoot.

Chara and Frisk nodded and shielded them with their determination.

"ARRRGHHHH LET US WIN! THERE'S NO WAY YOU'LL BE ABLE TO DEFEAT US!" Bipper shouted at them.

IceFinn and BeastWirt woke up and stared at Bipper. IceFinn saw the heroes and quickly shot them with the ice.

Their feet were frozen...They couldn't move.

BeastWirt grabbed a knife and was about stab them when...

"GET OUT OF MY BROTHER'S BODY YOU ISOSCELES MONSTER!!!" Mabel tackle Bipper from behind and started to slap him a lot.

"AHHHHH SHOOTING STAR YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!!!" Bipper screamed and attacked Mabel but with a bit of dumb luck Mabel got to dodge it.

"That's it" IceFinn froze Mabel and floated. "Let's go and destroy this world. We've got much more destroying to do!"

"Let's do this" BeastWirt floated with Bipper and they went off.

The heroes looked up the sky with faces of terror. Seeing their siblings like that.

"What are we suppose to do now?" Greg said looking at Mabel all frozen up.

"We don't know....We should've thought of it more before attacking just Bipper" Jake said.

"Did they already win?" Marco asked everyone.

"Never say that Marco...No villain's gonna stand in our way of freedom we just need to think our plans more" Star said with her finger on her chin.

"Come on guys, Let's go and get some shelter before the storm of madness" Beatrice said. "Let's go to Mabel's place"

"But....we don't even know where it i-" Chara's sentence was cut off by a guy. "I know where you need to go dudes, Follow me!"

They followed the person to safety.

-----------------------------

Oml I'm sorry for not updating like forever I tried my best I'm sorry!!!

I can't believe this book's been getting popular you guys are the best!!!

Thanks for everything x3

That pic is basically how I react to everything rn

Anyway I'm proud of myself I know school can be hell sometimes but somehow it's fun to be there cause' my life's been great! Friends,Grades everything's been great.

Thanks for all the support!

And as always....STAY AWESOME AND DETERMINED!!!