Trying To Make Them Smile

"Awwwww 'why can't anyone here me calling them?' right....You're stuck here with us...FOREVER" Mewberty Star said laughing at the others

"What are we suppose to do guys? We can't beat them up on our own? They're too OP even if we had weapons they will still win......It's over...they won...That's it....We're all gonna d--" Marco said before getting slapped by Jake.

"NO MAN! DO.NOT.SAY THAT WORD!!! I KNOW THAT WE CAN STILL DO IT! WE CAN STILL WIN!!" Jake said tears forming in his eyes

There was silence....

Then Frisk broke the silence

"Look....Jake's right.....There's still hope...As a friend always told me....Just do what he always does...Believe in Yourself" Frisk smiled a bit.

"Oh him...he was great.." Chara said and got out Papyrus's scarf and smirked. "Great at losing his head"

All the villains laughed while the others stood there.

Mabel woke up and found everyone in the verge of tears. She couldn't help but see them sad. So she tried her best to make them smile.

"Hey guys...don't give up...uh...uh...Look...Look!" Mabel said making funny faces.

They all just looked at her with sad faces nothing was working.

"Ugh...You guys disgust me...I mean seriously? You're in a dire situation and all you do is slack off..." IceFinn said trying to control his anger.

"Heh...they were always so gullible.." BeastWirt said.

"Come on guys! I promise we will be able to save them! Please! Just help me!...We can do this all we need to do is...Well...Be Adventurous" Mabel points at Jake
with a grin.

"Be...Strong!" She points at Marco and grabbed his hand.

"Believe in ourselves!" She points at Beatrice and Greg who were now smiling.

"And...We need to Stay Determined!!" She points at Frisk.

They all looked at each other and stood up with no fear in their eyes.

"Mabel's right...no matter the struggles and fights that we've had we have to be Adventurous!" Jake said hugging Mabel.

"Y-Yeah! You guys might have powers but I gotta warn you...I'm a green belt with a stripe!" Marco said with a karate pose.

"She IS right...Wirt you were eager to go back home but you didn't believe in me or Beatrice...But even though you didn't we believe in you!" Greg said pointing at Wirt.

"Mmhmm! As a wise man always told me...We are the fate of Humans and Monsters!" Frisk said standing up with her friends. (Note: Humans and Monsters...in short...HaM!)

Their hearts were pounding as one.Mabel stepped forward.

" And...we're always be in each other's side...til' the end..." She reached her hand out to Bipper.

Bipper turned around and looked at the four. They shooked their heads.

"Pfffffft. This is one of your lame tricks Shooting Star I'm not falling for that old thing..." Bipper said declining the offer.

Mabel didn't give up she had a big bright smile.She was happy that she got her friends to smile.

But.....

Will she be able to see the smiles of the others...as themselves?

-----------------
Heyo! Anyway school's been annoying for a bit...but I managed to survive one week of school!

But....Sorry for not being on as I said school started...

But thanks for the support! Like holy flowey did I just get 1k? You guys are the best! I wanna thank
The guys who supports this book.

Thank you guys....I'm just soooo proud...

Another random question:
'Who do you think would win in a battle? Chara or Bill Cipher?'

Anyway that's all it for now!!!

Bye my fellow Pacifisters and Genociders!

And always remember...

Stay Determined!

~Mia