Ice Finn's Ending

( Idk the title of da episode but I know the episode soooo let's start!)

Jake was panicking because of what was happening to Finn.Finn couldn't hear him or see him.

So Prismo (I think that's his name XD) said that he can wish Finn to be out of the screen and into where Jake was.

Meanwhile with Finn, He tried his best to stop the fire.But there was no choice he had to put on the crown.

He put it on his head then he started to go insane thanks to the crown's power.

He froze everything even people.After that he couldn't take off the crown it's like the crown had full control of him.

He couldn't do anything but just accept what he was doing but good thing there was a part of him which was sane.He still loves his family but he can't go near them.

He can't go near them because he's scared that he might harm them or worse so what he did was leave everything and into the forest.

"What happened to me? Am I me? Or am I someone else?" He asks those words to himself.He was making sure that he's not crazy or insane

"Never Mind All That...I can just hide here in these woods forever.." He said while looking at himself in a pond in the forest.

With Jake and Prismo,

"What am I suppose to do? It's hard thinking with an empty stomach...I wish I had a sandwich" Jake said then suddenly a sandwich popped out of nowhere.

Jake ate it and then he was ready to make a wish...

"Prismo,I wish The Lich wishes that Finn and I are saved or something" Jake said with confidence.

"Sorry dude,you only get one wish,And that wish was the sandwich" Prismo said looking at Jake with a worried expression.

"WHAT!?" Jake shouted with shock "Oh no...How am I suppose to get Finn back?"

With Bipper and BeastWirt...(OTP)

"So what your saying is that you're a dream demon possessing a twelve year old's body?" BeastWirt said looking at Bipper.

"YUP! Besides with this vessel you can't tell if I'm a dream demon possessing a body or a regular human!" He said while he balances on a log.

"You know you're gonna fall there rand maybe hurt yourself" Beast Wirt said.

Bipper nodded but kept balancing.Theu both then saw Ice Finn looking at himself.

They both smirked.They went near him and went closer but then IceFinn,freezes Bipper and not Beast Wirt.

Bipper was frozen but he got out quick.He held out his hand and made IceFinn stand

"Wh-Who are you?" Finn said shivering.

"The name's Bipper and this is Beast Wirt or Wirtsy for short!" Bipper said

"Don't call me Wirtsy!" He said they both stared at each other.

Finn was looking at them and saw that he was like the a freak.A nobody.

He stood up and pulled the two and made them stop fighting.

"Idiots" Finn said pulling the two if them....

But somewhere around them three spirits were with them Dipper,Wirt and Finn were looking at what happened to them so they flew off and tries to find their friends and family.

¶×¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

Hey hey I finally updated this book first two chapters! Then suddenly 50+ reads nice one people!!!!