Sock Opera Alternative Ending

(Is the scene when Mabel was about to give the journal to Bipper it's based on a comic )

Bipper: Who would sacrifice everything they worked for just for their dumb sibling?

Mabel: Dipper would!

In a quick flash Mabel grabbed the journal and tried her best to prevent Bipper from getting the journal.

Bipper: HEY NO TAKE BACKS!!!

Stan puppet: Oh no..

Wendy: Is this suppose to b a part of the show?

Soos: I don't know dude..

Stan: Eh...the pacing needed it..

Mabel was screaming and was about to fall.

Bipper: Hahahaha your possessing your unconscious sibling to save her?NICE TWIST!!! Too bad that other arm broke though not as durable as I used to remember.

Stan: MABEL!! WHAT ARE YOU NUTS HELP HER UP!! WHAT THE HECK Has gotten into you...

Bipper: AHHHHH Stan Pines just the man I wanted to see!!

He then makes Mabel fall it was lucky for Mabel to survive but she was still unconscious.

Bipper: Boy...Shooting Star's sure are pretty when they fall...Well that about wraps everything that I have to do...I'll keep this body I came more attach to it.

Dipper: I shouldn't have made this deal...with you Bill....I was just too desperate...

With a flash Bipper went into the deep part of the forest and is deciding what to do next.

"Hmm....I already destroyed this stupid book....now what..." He said moving back and forth.

He then heard some talking in the forest and with curiosity he went near the voices.

He then came across what appears to be like a boy tied up in roots, a giant gnome,a dark figure with horns,an old man and a blue bird.

He his in the bushes and decided to see what kind of commotion is going on in Gravity Falls,Oregon....

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M FINALLY DOING THIS AND ONE DAY I'M GONNA DO AN EDITING ART BOOL WEAR YOU CAN REQUEST ME TO EDIT A PICTURE TO MAKE IT LOOK MORE COOLER!!!!

STAY TOONED FOR THAT!!

AND MORE CHARACTERS WILL COME SOON!!

BAI GUYS!!!!