It's THEM

In the woods...

While the four friends were having a little chat about life they saw something purple flying around and then the purple thing was heading towards Bipper.

Bipper just stood there and did nothing and just let the thing strike at him but at the very last moment it stopped.

It saw the look on Bipper's face he was scared.

"Y-You're a different kind of boy...Should I capture you and imprison you?" The thing said.

"Who the *flowey are you?" Chara asked with her hands on her hips
( If you're wondering why Flowey it's a cover up for f***)

"Star Butterfly...I'm here looking for some boys to capture and these three are the things I needed~" Star said

"Here how about we make a deal.." Chara said raising her hand up in a handshake.

"What kind of deal?" Star asked flying down to face Chara.

"The deal is simple...You can have all of the boys you want and do whatever with them...BUT...You'll have to help us first with our plan..." Chara said smiling.

"Hmmm...Deal then!" Star drops the three boys and continued on with them...

On the other side of the forest...

"So Marco how did you meet Star in the first place?" Mabel asked curiously.

"Well,She kinda just popped out that one day and the principal asked me if I could give her a tour of the school you know stuff like that.." Marco said

Time skip brought to you by Bad Time Tim

They were in a deep part of the forest.

"Man,it's so dark in here...How are we suppose to find them now?" Jake asked trying to stay calm

"Leave that to Mabel!" Mabel said turning one of her light up sweaters on.

"But isn't electric clothing a fire hazard?" Beatrice asked her.

"NOPE! It's a fun hazard now let me light the way!!!" Mabel said with a huge grin on her face.

While walking they heard voices...

"Do you hear them coming?" The first voice said.

"Yeah...they're all so pathetic.." A girl voice said.

"They all must be fools...." Another voice said.

"Do you they'll survive in this part of the forest without anything at all?" Another girl voice said.

"Well...we'll just see what they have against...US!!!" The final voice said.

A slow faint of light showed four figures sitting on a tree branch. One of them was flying.

As light slowly became brighter and brighter they saw their faces.

The six loooked shock at what they see in front of them a terrifying sight faced them.

A nightmare they could never imagine they have.

What did they see you ask?

It's THEM! They saw them with smirks...Saw them with malicious eyes.

They all laughed in unison..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry,that it took me forever to update...I was in my cousin's for a week but I'm back!

And for more updates.

Have good time!....But DON'T have a bad time!!

Bye everyone!