Chapter 16

Megan POV

    I haven't talked to Keaton in 2 days, I've been ignoring his calls and texts I just don't want to talk with him, I've never been so mad at him before, but the weird thing is for the past 2 days I've done but nothing but think about Keaton he was on my mind all the time and I don't know why, I didn't like it. Robin wanted to come and over and talk with me, I wasn't really in the mood but I guess I could use a best friend right now.

Keaton POV

  Megan hasn't spoken to me in 2 days she has been ignoring me completely, I knew I never should of have said anything to her, I should have keep to myself that I am still in love her, I was confused between her and Taylor and seeing Megan with Tyler made me see that I love Megan, she is the one for me, it’s been her this whole time, it’s always been her. I don't mean to hurt Taylor she is a great girl but its Megan, she is the one for me.

     I invited Robin over to talk she knew everything and maybe Megan has talked to her or something. "Hey Keaton" Robin said, "Robin thanks for coming" I said, "You wanted talk about Drew?" she ask, "I lied I don't want to talk about Drew" I said, "Then why am I here?" she ask, "Can't I just ask you over to hang out, we never really hang out us two" I was just saying but I should just get to the point. "Keaton what is going on?" she ask, "I ask you come over because I want to ask you about Megan, has she spoken to you at all?'' I came out with it, "Why do you think she told me anything" she said, "Oh come on she tells you everything, she told you about me" I said, "Yeah she did called me crying, I mean what were you thinking Keaton, she is happy with Tyler" she said, "Robin I love her, I mean I was so confused but now I know, it’s her, its Megs I love her" I said, "Keaton you had your chance to be with her and you let her go, because of Taylor, you picked Tay and Megan picked Tyler she moved on you both did" she said, "I want her to pick me over Tyler" I said, "Keaton he your best friend" she said, "I know, I know but I just want to talk with her" I said, "I'm not sure she ready to talk with you she is pretty upset" she said.

   "I know she is but I need to know that I will back off" I said, I get it now, as much as it hurts me I need to let Megan go. "I will talk with her and you will stay in the car and then I will tell her that you are here to talk only talk" she said, "Fine okay" I said. I hope this plan works out and Megan will talk to me, I need her to talk to me, our friendship is more important than anything.

Megan POV

   I went downstairs to open the door for Robin, "Hey girl" Robin said, "Hey" I said, she walked in, "Is your aunt home?" she asks, "Nope she at work" I said, "Have you been crying?" she asks, "No...Well yeah a bit" I said, we sat on the couch. "Have you told Tyler anything?" she ask, "No I haven't I don't even want to tell him because it means nothing" I said, I didn't want Tyler to know any of this right now. "Don't you think he should know" she said, "No it will just be more drama" I said, "Do you think you will talk Keaton about this?" she ask, "No way I don't even want to look at his face" I said, "Meg you have to talk to him you can’t ignore him forever" she said, I hate it when she was right, but I did do a lot of thinking about this whole thing.

   "I guess I can talk to him, but there won’t be talking" I said, she laughed "So you would talk to him" she said, "Yeah okay I will" I said, "Good because he is in my car right now" she said, I looked at her all shocked I was set up.

   "What" I yelled standing up, "Yeah he right out there" she said, "But how?" I ask, "He called me over to his house to talk he really is sorry he feels bad" she said, "Good he should feel bad, he has put me through hell" I said, "What's really on your mind Megan?" she ask, "What do you mean?" I ask, "Do you still love Keaton?" she ask, the question was still unknown I don't even know I tried so hard to get over him, but to be honest I think about him every day but yet there is Tyler.

   "Robin I love him I will always love him, and I want him to know that" I said, "Then tell him, before anyone gets hurt" she said, I was already hurt.

   "Send him in I guess" I said, "Want to me stay just in case you might kill him, and I need to hide the body or stop you and hide all the knifes" she said, I laughed, "No, no, no I won’t kill him yet" I said, we hugged. "Thank you Robin for being that friend for me"

    "I will always be here for you" she said, "Thank you, and don't tell Drew about this" I said, "And secrets just keep on adding, it’s not a bad thing" she said, "Sometimes I wish I never told Keaton how I felt about him, all of this wouldn't be happening" I said, "Good things will come out of this just wait it will happen" she said, "I swear Drew got an amazing girl" I said, she smiled. "Okay I will bring in the brat and I will leave I want details" she said, "Duh" I laughed. She went out to get Keaton, and I had this feeling in me I know what is the right thing, I know exactly what to tell Keaton when he walks through that door.

    I stood by the door, wanting to cry, but I couldn't. Keaton walked in standing there, "Hi" Keaton said, "Hey" I said, and I knew what to do, I walked up to Keaton kissing him, he was holding me his in arms all tight we just kept on kissing.

   "Meg" he said, "I love you Keaton Stromberg" I said, "I love you Megan Knight" he said, we smiled at each other and we started to make out again. He looked at me, "What?" I ask, "I'm sorry it took me this all to realize my feeling for you" he said, "All that matter is that you figure them out" I said, we kissed again.

   Both of our phones went off, I looked at mine it was Tyler, my heart dropped. "It's Ty" I said, "Its Taylor" he said, we looked at each other again, "Oh my god" we both said, couldn't believe what we just did we kissed, we kissed, I cheated on Tyler. "What did we just do" I said, "We kissed and we cheated" he said, "No, no, no" I said walking away, "Megan calm down" he said, "No Keaton what just happened was a mistake" I said, "Megan we can’t help who we love, and I love you" he said, "It's not fair to Taylor or Tyler what we just did" I said, "Then we break up with them" he said, "I can’t do that, because I have strong feeling for Tyler and for you too" I said, "I want you" he said, "Keaton I am sorry" I said crying he hugged me.

   "Maybe this kiss was a mistake" he said, "Agreed" I said, we looked at each other and kissed again, we moved over to the couch he was on top of me we were just making out, he was kissing my neck feeling his lips on me felt amazing, my mind doze off as we kept on kissing.

  Later that night I was in bed thinking what the hell just happened, I was making out with Keaton for like hours, thank god it didn't led to other things, I cheated on Tyler and I feel so guilty for what I did, I don't want to hurt Tyler, why did I kiss him, once again I am confused.

   Robin wanted to know what happened but I couldn't tell her this not this, this time this is going to be a big secret between Keaton and I no one can know about this. I just need to talk with Keaton again and sort this out.

Chapter 16(: things are heating up with Keaton and Megan but also bad.

   Sorry it took so long to update I had finals and I was studying like crazy, but today was my last final so I am now winter break now till January 6th so I can update a lot(: Tell me what you think and keep voting thanks guys(: