Chapter 3

Keaton POV

     Megan and I rode our skateboards into the town, it was so nice to be back in my home in Cali and to be with my best friend, I missed her so much, it was tough to be away from her for a while, and she is the person I go to for everything. Being away from her made me realize how much Megs really means to me, made me see as if I may like her more as a friend, of course I love her, but I think I maybe falling in love with her.

   We skateboard around town doing some tricks, we both kept falling at times, and we just laugh. I missed this a lot hanging out with her. "So what has been happening here?" I ask, "Nothing much everything been the same" she said, "Nothing bad happen?" I ask, I could see something is up with her. "Well something did happen, it's not bad Troy and I broke up" she said, I was happy for her, I hated that guy. "No way! That's good right" I said, "Yes it is good, he was being so annoying about you and I being friends and it was almost getting to the point where he was going to make me choose and I didn't want that" she said, "You kind of did choose me" I said giving her a big smile.

     "Your lucky guy then" she said smiling back, "He didn't hurt you right, I don't need to beat some ass do I?'' I said, "Keaton you don't have the balls to punch him" she said, "What?" I said, I am tough, in a way, "Yeah When Drew or Wes try to hit you, you scream like a little girl" she said, "Oh really now, how this for tough then" I said, I picked her up over my shoulder, she was screaming and laughing, I was spinning in circles. "Keaton put me down" she laughed.

    I put her down and she was close to my face, were laughing and smiling at each other, our faces were so close, it was like we were about to kiss. "You want to go get something to eat" I ask, "Yeah of course" she said, she went back and we got our skateboards walking away.

 Megan POV

      It almost seem like we were about to kiss, I wanted to but wasn't too sure about this, we walked to Chipotle Keaton and I favorite place to eat. We got our food and sat eating, we took some pics together. "I will post these after we leave" I said, "Oh yeah good idea" he said, "We drove by where you guys perform and it is crazy pack" I said, he eyes lit up, "No way, that's just so amazing, I am thankful for this" he said, "I am so proud of you guys for how far you guys have come" I said, "It was all you, if you didn't suggest we go on the X Factor this wouldn't be happening to us" he said, I smiled at him, he smiled back at me.

      I looked out the window seeing Troy across the street with his friends, "Oh no" I said covering my face. "What is it" he said, "It's Troy, I know he going to start something" I said, Keaton looked he had a mad look at his face. "Let's head back to the beach" he said, we got up going outside walking away.

   "Megan" I heard Troy behind me, we stop walking I turn around and looked at him, "What?" I ask, "What are you doing?' he ask, ''What does it look like I'm doing, I am hanging out with Keaton" I said, "I thought you weren't into him" he said, "I don't know how many times I have to tell you, we are friends" I said, he step closer to me, "I miss you please come with me" he said, "I am sorry Troy you know today is the concert and I am going to there all day" I said, "I love you Megan, and you are picking him over me" he said, "This is why we broke up, cause you won’t stop this, goodbye Troy" I said, walked away to Keaton.

     "Your crossing the line Megan" he said, I turned to him, "There never was a line" I said, we kept walking, "You’re a whore Megan" he yelled, I couldn't believe he said that to me. Keaton stops walking and turns around and started to walk towards Troy, "What did you say?" Keaton asks with a tone, "Keats don't please" I said, I tried to pull him back. Troy came to us, "What did you call her?" Keaton was getting so angry I never seen him so upset.

    "He not worth it Keaton, stop" I said, "Do it again and this time I will hit you" Keaton said, we walked away, "Oh I am so scared wow" Troy said. We ignore him.

     "Keats" I said, "You shouldn't have stop me I wanted to beat the shit out of him" he said, "It doesn't matter" I said, "No one calls you a whore and gets away with it" he said, he cares about me, it made things more better, making me love him even more.

      I hugged him, "You don't need to do that" I said, "I got you and no one will hurt you" he said, I smiled at him. "We should get back to everyone" I said.

      We got to pier seeing that they are on the beach. We ran to them, I jump on Wesley back and Keaton jump on Robin, we were laughing, "Hey there you guys are" Wesley said, Wes and Robin put us down. Keaton went to Tyler.

    I sat on the sand with Taylor and KyLee. "Where did you guys go?" KyLee ask, "Just to eat out and skateboard why?" I said, "I was wondering if Keaton talked about me?" Taylor ask, "Um no he didn't say anything" I said, "Well maybe you could talk him about me" she said, “Um yeah I guess" I said not really wanted to but I guess I can.

    Everyone was playing in the water; I just sat and watch, I couldn't get off my mind about what happen with Troy and Keaton. "Hey girl why are you sitting here not being out there with your boy" Robin ask me, "Just have some things on my mind" I said, "Like" she said, I might as well tell her what happened. "While Keaton and I were out, we ran into Troy and he called me a whore and Keaton was about kicked his ass" I said, "What the hell why was Troy around you guys?" she ask, "I don't know, it's over though don't worry" I said, "Keaton was standing up for you" she said, I smiled.

     We were all by the pier sitting there, Drew had his guitar out. Keaton and I were sitting by each other; we kept on smiling at each other. Wesley and Tyler were skateboarding around, and the next thing I know, Keaton put his arm around my lower back, he was like holding me, it was nice.

   Robin kept on looking at us smiling. "You okay with this?" Keaton ask, "Yeah this is good' I smiled at him, he smiled back at me. A couple of fans saw us running to us asking for pictures from all of us, made me sad cause Keaton let go of me.

     "It's going to get crazy" KyLee said, more girls were coming running. "Yeah I am leaving this is crazy" Robin said, Drew and Wesley skateboard away and girls chased after them.

    "So crazy oh god" I said, we all laughed. We walked away to the tour bus and we see Keaton and Tyler come on the bus. "Security had to get us out of there" Keaton said, "Where did Wes and Drew go?" Taylor asks, "They went off on their skateboards" Tyler said, "Best of luck to them" KyLee said.

    We went on the tour bus sitting in there, KyLee and Tyler were being so weird, and they kept on throwing things at each other. We were vining them, it was too funny, and we kept on laughing.

    Wes and Drew came on the bus, "Were alive" Wesley joked, "Oh shit, we got attack" Drew said, "But it was fun" Wesley said, he sat by KyLee holding her hand.

     "Where did you guys go?' Robin asks, "By the stage, we wanted to see how many people were there" Drew said, he kissed Robin on the head and was holding her.

    "Yeah its crazy Keaton, you got to see it" Wesley said, "Yeah I would have been like Hi" Keaton said, we all laughed.

        The boys went off to do a quick interview. The rest of us went to concert; it was safe enough to go.

        We all got back stage passes, while girls were going into the parking lot. It was going to be a good concert I know it for sure.

     Chapter 3(: Keeping reading and voting guys thanks lot!!!♥