The Visit

So today there is absolutely nothing to do. Slenderman went out for a quick errand and told us not to destroy the house. But that's kind of hard to do since this is a house full of killers. I would prank BEN but I do enjoy living. Jeff meh maybe but not as fun as pranking Benny boy :3. Toby hmm I don't know what Toby is doing. I hopped out of the bed to go to his room. When I got there I kept knocking on his door, but he wouldn't answer. ' Maybe he is downstairs making waffles.' Walking downstairs I could see Jeff and BEN playing video games but Toby isn't with them. When I got to the kitchen the only person that was in there was Jane eating a sandwich. "Hey Jane do you know where Toby is?" She shook her head no since she was chewing on her food and didn't want to answer me. Soon as I walked out the kitchen I heard Masky yelling at someone "TOBY YOU SON OF A BITCH THE NEXT TIME YOU PULL SOMETHING LIKE THAT I'M GONNA FUCKING BURN ALL YOUR FUCKING WAFFLES AND SLIT YOUR THROAT!!" I ran up the stairs only to be almost ran over by Toby and a fuming Masky. Hoodie was casually walking behind the two.

"Hey hoods what happened."

" I think you should ask Toby that, the only reason I'm following those two is so that they don't destroy the house and we get punished by Slender."

"Yea your right I'm coming with you" I said running after him. When we caught up with them Masky had chased Toby to the front yard and was chocking him. Not that Toby didn't care he was laughing the whole time. "Toby what did you do ?" I yelled at him running towards the two. "Ha ha I gave Masky a spoiled piece of cheesecake and he ate it" When I reached him it took both me and hoodie to pull Masky off of Toby. Hoodie dragged Masky back inside the mansion with him screaming profanities all the way.

We went back inside the mansion soon as I knew it was safe for Toby to enter. Soon as we entered the mansion Slenderman was there standing in the living room and it looked like he called an emergency family meeting. "What's up big guy what's going on?" I said taking a seat between Toby and EJ. "I'm just informing all of you that my brothers will be visiting us for the week." Everyone in the room shuddered at he mention of slenders brothers except for me. "Wow Slenderman I didn't know you had brothers" I exclaimed. Then I felt a hand on my shoulders. I looked over to Eyeless Jack who was shaking his head and said " Trust me y/n you do not want to meet those three. One is a total pervert, another is a complete fashionista and the last one is even worse version of spongebob, but when you piss him off he's scarier then slender, just ask Jeff." I turned to look at Jeff and he was in the fetal position with fear evident in his eyes" The next thing I knew I was pulled into someone chest and it was Toby petting my head and saying "Don't worry my sweet sweet y/n I'll protect you from those perverts." I pulled myself away from his chest and before I could say anything I heard a giddy voice behind me saying "Awe come on Toby you know the only pervert out of us is Offendy"

We all froze in our spots and turned around hesitantly. When we all turned around there stood three creatures that looked like Slenderman except one was dressed only in a trench coat and boots and looked like a flasher with sharp teeth and leather boots. Another had no face like slendy but had glasses and wore a sweater vest. For the last weirdo he wore a colorful polka dot suit with and he had a face that really creeped me out. Before I could say anything Toby whispered "If offenderman offer you a rose do not take it no matter what or he'll rape you." After he told me that I shuddered at the thought and scooted closer to Toby who happily wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Now if I could finish as you can all see my brothers are here and I would like my house to stay as is and not like the stink bomb incident do you all understand me especially you Tobias Rodgers" Slenderman sent Toby a harsh glare and we all agreed and Slenderman teleported away with his brothers and we were all sitting in the living room too traumatized to leave our spots. "Okay so for the next week y/n will be camping out in my room." Toby broke the silence by saying. All the boys nodded in agreement. "Hey hey don't I have a say in this and why do I need to be locked up." Because y/n since offenderman is here he will try and rape you" Toby exclaimed. "Okay but what about Jane she is a girl too." "Because one Jane is gone on a misson for the week and even so last time offenderman tried something on Jane she broke both his legs and nearly choked him to death with his own tendrils." This time it was hoodie that spoke up. "Whatever the bitch isn't that scary" Jeff said lounging form his seat. "All things said I'm keeping y/n in my room starting today" After Toby said that he lead me to his room not knowing that a certain pervert was listening the whole time.