Meeting Everyone

After Toby showed me to my room I stayed there for a little while trying to process everything that happened so far. So I killed three people, which included my mom. Ran away and became a proxy to this I'm guessing demon. 'Great nice job y/n you've become a killer.'

In the middle of my thought process I heard a knock on the door.

" y-y/n it's Toby can I come in?"

"Sure" after I said that Toby peeked his head in the door and said "Slenderman wants you down for dinner."

"Okay" I replied and got off my bed and headed to the door. Toby stepped aside to let me out first and.then he followed close behind.

"So how do you like it so far?"

"It's okay...I guess."

"D-don't worry y/n, you'll get use to things I promise." I gave him a small smile and he nodded in response. We made it to the kitchen and people was already at the table. They were all talking and having their own conversations, until they noticed me.

"Who's the new chick?" A boy with a white hoodie and a cut in Cheshire smile said.

" H-her name is y/n J-Jeff."

"pfft whatever " Jeff said while crossing his arms. Then Toby walked over to the table and sat down.

"Yo can sit here y/n" Toby said while patting the seat next to him. I nodded my head and sat in the seat next to him. Hoodie and Masky walked into the room and looked at me.

"Nice to see your still here y/n." Masky said while sitting across from me.

"Thanks" I mumbled. Then slenderman walked in the room with dinner.

"Everyone I would like you all to meet my newest proxy y/n." They all turned their attention to me and I shrunk in my seat a little not wanting all this attention. "Please be respectful because she is new and is still adjusting to our lifestyle." After he said that everyone started eating. When I was done I got up and cleaned my plate and left the kitchen. While walking down the hall I bumped into someone.

I looked up see.who.it was and it was a monochrome clown with sharp teeth and a pointed cone nose. " watch it there gumdrop.don't want you to hurt yourself the first day hehe."

"Um okay, thank you "

"No problem, the names Laughing Jack by the way or LJ for short."

"Okay Lj nice meeting you." I turned around and.head towards my room trying to avoid anyone else. When i got there, there was a weird elf boy who looked like link from the legend of zelda. Except he had black eyes with red irises and it looked like they were bleeding.

"Hey what are you doing in here?" he looked at me and said "Oh nothing just wanted to meet the new girl personally."

"Well now you met me now get out."
"Oh so feisty, fine I'll go but this isn't the last visit you'll have from me." A cold shiver went down my spine. This guy is so weird.

"Oh and the name is BEN Drowned by the way" then he left my room. I hurried and locked my door before I got anymore unwanted intruders. I plopped on my bed and faeplanted my pillow. 'Why is everyone here so weird?'