Never Been Loved

" I Love You Y/n" I was shocked by what Toby said and I just couldn't believe him. There is no possible reason for someone to love me, I never gave anyone a reason to love me. "Why?" I softly whispered. Toby gave me a confused look. He didn't understand why I was questioning him. "What you say y/n" I looked at him in the eyes, and my own eyes started to water up. "I'm just not use to someone saying those words to me, so I'm just a little confused." Toby placed a hand on my cheeks and softly started to stroke it and said " Y/n I swear to you that what I'm saying to you is the truth." A smile crept across my face and I placed my hand over his and said " I love you too Toby." I pulled him into a loving hug that I didn't want to end.

After we separated from our hug we walked back to the mansion. When walked inside everyone was sitting in the living room watching a movie. Jeff was the first one to notice and turned around from his spot and said "Look the lovebirds are back so how was the date?" I blushed so hard and ran up the stairs to my room and slammed my door closed.

Toby POV

Soon as y/n ran upstairs I looked at Jeff and said "Your a dick ya know that." Jeff's permanent smile stretched even further and said " Damn straight" and turned back around to his movies. I rolled my eyes and walked back up the stairs to y/n's room. When I got there I knocked on her door and I heard a faint "Go Away" I sighed and shook my head and said "Y/n don't let anything Jeff says to get to you, he's a dick" After a few moments of silence y/n finally opened up the door to let me in. She walked back to her bed with my following close behind. I sat next her and placed a hand on top of hers and said "Y/n I'm sorry about Jeff " she shook her head and said "No it's alright I'm not even paying attention to anything he said. It's just that I'm still getting use to this whole thing so I got a little embarrassed." I smiled and said "You know y/n your really quite when your embarrassed." Her face flushed red and she tried to hide it by stuffing a pillow on her face. I quickly snatched it and said " Never hide your face. Your too pretty for that." Her eyes softened and she gave me a quick peck on the cheek before kicking me out of her room.