Ultimate Prank

We were sitting in Toby's room trying to come up with a plan to prank everyone. Toby was lying on his bed blankly staring at the ceiling and I was sitting beside his bed on the floor with my back against the wall. then a good idea came to me. " Hey Toby I came up with an awesome prank." He shot of form his bed " Tell me what you came up with."

"Alright so first we replace eyeless jack's kidneys with plastic ones."

"Wait won't EJ get mad?"

"Yeah he will but that's why we will hide them instead of throwing them away."

"Oh okay then"

" Then for Jeff I know he likes to take his weekly soak time tomorrow so we replace his soap with green dye. As for BEN we will wait for him to fall asleep and put his mattress in the pool. Last but not least Masky and Hoodie. For those two I will..."

"No wait I have this expired cheesecake factory gift card. We should give them this."

"That's awesome Toby"

"Alright is that all?"

"Yeah but I do have one last prank that might be kind of risky, so I'll do that one by myself."

"Alright so lets get started on this stuff tonight and see how things turn out." I agreed and ran to the kitchen to start on the prank for Jeff first. Toby went to get the plastic kidneys for EJ. When we were done with those I snuck sleeping pills into the soda BEN was drinking and after 20 min he went upstairs for bed. It took me and Toby a while to drag BEN out to the pool. ' Who knew he could be so heavy. I guess from all that junk he eats.' While Toby gave Masky and Hoodie the gift card I snuck off to do my secret prank. When we were done with all our preparation me and Toby slept in his room for the night with the door bolted shut just in case they found we did the pranks before we woke up.

*The Next Day*

I woke up to the smell of waffles being made and I looked over to see Toby already out of the bed. I made my way downstairs and everyone was in the dining room having breakfast with the exception of Slenderman and BEN. Then we heard a scream come from the backyard and then a splash. Which woke everyone up from their daze. A wet BEN marched his way into the dining room, his glowed red with anger. "Which one of you bastards put my mattress in the pool last night?" No one said a word, me and Toby tried our hardest not to laugh. BEN huffed in anger and said "When I find out whoever did it you would wish you would never have done that." "Yeah yeah BEN we already know" I said not caring and he shot me a glare before stomping his way up the stairs.

Masky and Hoodie got up from the table and went for the front door. "Just where in the hell are you two going?" Jeff asked looking at them form the side of his eyes. Masky turned around and said "Someone had left this gift card for cheesecake factory in front of our door so we're going to go get some for later." "Whatever I'm going to go soak if anyone needs me Jeff said walking up the stairs. When everyone left me and Toby gave each other a 'success' look.

*Later that day*

"WHAT THE HEEL!!!" Toby and I practically jumped from the bed knowing that our plan was falling into place. Jeff was running through the halls holding a towel around his waist screaming "WHO THE FUCK DID THIS, I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!"Then we heard EJ screaming "WHO REPLACED MY KIDNEYS WITH PLASTIC" and shortly after that we heard the front door slam close and an angry Masky and Hoodie stomping to their room.

Shortly after the commotion started Slenderman told everyone to meet him downstairs. Everyone was already downstairs when me and Toby arrived and in the corner I saw a green Jeff. I held in a laugh and Jeff shot me a glare "What are looking at" I shook my head and said a quick "nothing" before running over and sitting next to Toby.
Slenderman appeared shortly after and everyone stared at him in shock and I could feel Toby squeezing my hand and he whispered "Did you do that?" I didn't answer him because I knew Slenderman would probably hear us.

" I called you all hear because I am not pleased with the pranks that have been pulled today. I am not to keen on the one that has been done to my face while I was asleep. " Then Jeff spoke up "But slendy it's nice to see you smile every once in a while." That's when everyone started laughing at Jeff's comment. Then a dark aura surrounded Slenderman and everyone stopped instantly. Jeff was suddenly knock into a wall leaving an imprint and an unconscious Jeff. "As I was saying I would like to know who the culprit or culprits was now and I won't punish you too severely." I was getting ready to confess until Toby spoke up "It was me and me alone sir." Everyone turned and looked at Toby and I gave him a 'What are you doing look' "Very well for your punishment Tobias you will be cleaning this mansion from top to bottom. Everyone else is dismissed." Everyone left leaving me and Toby by ourselves. "Toby why did you take all the blame?" "Because it was my idea from the start so I'm accepting full responsibility." Before I could say anything else Toby walked away to get started on cleaning, leaving me in the living room by myself."

* Time Skip *

Toby was outside raking the fallen leaves by himself. Silently I watched him before deciding to go help him. "Y/n what are you doing?" "I'm helping you I can't let you do this all by yourself." Toby gave me a soft smile and nodded his head before continuing what he was doing. "By the way best ultimate prank ever." Toby whispered to me.