Adrienette

*Au*
Haven't done this yet so here we go.

*Adrien*

"So, this all happened around three weeks after my birthday, the time when I got that blue scarf. The blue scarf that I originally thought was from my father however once I checked and saw the gold stitched name I knew different.

The villains me and ladybug had to face became harder in their own way, each also having special traits. However Plagg managed to get through the struggle of being in action so often.

However I don't think my lady was doing so well. Once we hit the three week mark things went downhill. She always looked tired and worn out, leaving me to do most of the work as she simply catches the akuma.

Now I had no issue with that, if I could spend time with m'lady then I was contempt. However I needed to open my eyes at the world around me. As the days went on the missions got longer and I am about to tell you the story of how I almost lost my dearest bugaboo."
I said to the children waiting at my feet as I sat in the library reading out loud to them all, it was my part time job you see.

It was a nice way to pass the time as an old man, instead of sitting at home alone day and night, I could finally share my stories, each having their own little twists, however all having one thing in common. The common mention of my dearests name. Marinette or Ladybug. Both the names of the person I came to love. Not one side nor the other but both. Now let me tell you, as a teenage boy that was hard to understand. How I could feel so strongly for my idol and my friend at the same time was abnormal for a kid. Or at least that was what I told myself all the time.

"This was the day my lady decided she would do a mission alone, we had earlier agreed it would be near impossible to do however as we all know Ladybug was an idol and as much as fear was behind the mask, she never stopped pushing the boundaries.

The person akumatized at the time was none other than the loved worker at the newest cinema. The guy had the looks of a god is what all the girls said, he was the nicest guy around they all said. But they all stayed away. Now kids, imagine being told every day of your working life that there is someone out there for you however having no one come up to you and admit they want to at least me friends with you?"

The story of which I am telling at this time was one most of the girls and boys likes, mainly due to the fact it was woven with love and action. Each kid of course had their favourite and some even came to listen every Wednesday to my stories. However in my head I knew this would never be enough.

One my story was over in the time I was given I was out of time, the kid all had huge smiles on their faces and none of them seemed bored, and that is when everything went back to the dull colours it was before. The children left and I went home, left alone in the home which was once filled with so much happiness and love. The pictures on the mantelpiece all having photos of her and I, our families, Kwamis and children. However most of those things are gone now.

I am a rather contempt old man, I have had a good life with the ones I loved. My mother, my father in the long run, Nino, Alya, Marinette. Even Chloe, she changed over the years. Having her own happy life, with the sweet Nathanael. The strangest of couples in reality however they both bonded as they grew up. Much like Marinette and myself.

Marinette...

The love of my life and the sparkle in my eye. I remember her so well, her voice, her hair, her bluebell eyes. The cute little purse she had with her always, even in the last few moments of her life.

She was one of a kind she was. Always bringing happiness to those who allowed it. Her luck seemed unlucky to herself however she was always getting the good of the world, she had friends who stayed with her. her entire life. A family who supported her in what she did and even in the end a famous designing company that spread all the way around the world.

But I will never forget the day she left me, to go to where she belongs. In my mind I see her with the angels, in her beautiful white robe and long wings made of pearl white feathers. My longing to be with her is eternal, but with the luck of a black cat I must live on until my days are over, smiling at the memories and photographs. And the forever sign that she was once mine. The golden ring around my finger, once paired with the one she wore, now buried six feet under with her body, yet not her soul. Her soul lives on, in the wind, the insects. Butterflies and ladybugs. Her adventures will live on just as long. As she waits for me so that we can start our new journey, as we wait until the world is in need of another Miraculous Ladybug and a Chat Noir.

We will wait. And we will repeat in different forms. Whether it be in gender or in looks, but we will always find each other. Even if there are oceans dividing us, we will come together again by the chances of fate. For each lucky charm can only be used if there is bad luck in the air.

*AU*

Okay then... um... I didn't expect that to be so depressing but it was so um... surprise? ";D

This is what you all get if you don't request things xD