Kim x Alix

As requested
*Alix POV*

"Ready? Set? Go!" And with a cloud of smoke left behind her she was off. Skating around the Eiffel Tower was a breeze normally, but my new coach was just slowing me down! You see I had to cut down on how much money I was spending so I had to find a new and cheaper one. So of course my parents had to chose Kim. Anyone else would have been fine. Heck! Even Chloe would have been easier to handle but no. I got stuck with Kim.

Let's get this straight, I don't hate Kim. I'm simply better than him. He can't help me in anyway. So I don't know why my parents made him my trainer!?

"Come on Alix! You aren't even trying!"
He said as I pulled back, using the side of my skate to stop abruptly.

"Oh shut up Kim. You are no help anyway." With a roll of my eyes I crossed my arm. He could really be a bore.

"Yes well. Your parents think otherwise so I suggest you stop chatting and stop thinking about things you shouldn't and get back to training!" His voice was as annoying as ever. But I decided to do it anyway, grumbling and then waiting.

"Lets just get this over with Kim. I want to get home." A roll of my eyes and he started moaning at me again. He really doesn't know when to give up clearly. Always blabbing on and on.

"That's the kind of mindset used for a loser. If you just want training to be over then you won't be improving! So stop wanting it to be over or I will make it carry on an extra half hour. You want to win, right? So get in gear and go for it!" He sounded a bit strained as he spoke, as if there was a layer of kindness behind the rudeness. But that didn't matter. All I knew is that he was right, of course I would never tell him this however. I don't want to inflate his ego too much.

"Yes coach. Sorry." Giving him an apologetic smile I glided back to where I was meant to be, giving the familiar signal of a nod, indicating I was ready to be set off. 

Taking his time as he let out a long sigh, he finally spoke. "Alix, let's make a deal here. If you beat your PB then you get to chose what we do next, that can be carrying on training, or even me leaving so you can train alone. However if you don't we stay here an extra 10 minutes. Okay?" His smile was that type of smile you can't say no to, not that big headed smirk he usually wore.

"Fine, now come on. I want to beat this oh so important PB and rub it in you face." The smirk on my face encouraged his to grow. Resetting the stopwatch and raising his hand.

"Ready? Set? Go!" All I saw was a blur of red as i was off. The wind blowing in my face, leaving the short strands of hair that hand out of my helmet to swat behind me. Weaving through the people as if they were cones, bringing me back to when I started to skate. I remember wobbling everywhere, holding onto my papa's arm as he walked along beside me, the Eiffel Tower in the distance, slowly making our way over. People giving smiles to the sight of a papa teaching his daughter balance. The same people who I was speeding past now, skidding to a halt when I finished my lap, feeling as if I wanted it to carry on. As if I wanted to skate all through paris. But I was ripped from my thoughts at two hands came down firmly on my shoulders, a beamy smile right in front of me.

"What? Why do you look like a clown?"
"Alix! 8.6 seconds faster! 8.6! Do you know how great that is!" giving me an abrupt shake, letting the smile form on my face as realisation hit me.
"Really? Epic! Thanks, lets go get ice cream then!" I would have been jumping had it not been from the weight of the skates. I'm used to it but my legs were starting to feel like jelly.

Once my skates where off and back in my bag we were walking down the streets to the new ice cream parlor just on the corner of Avenue Silvestre de Sacy. It was quite a sweet little place, a blue and white striped banner, cursive lettering spelling out the name 'Mama's Style.' A large plastic prop outside, of course of a huge ice cream. Everything about it looked so sweet.

"Oh my goodness... it smells so good!" Taking a long breath through my nose, the smell of not only ice cream but ... waffles? 

"Tell me about it. Now let's go shall we?" Both his hands in his pocket gesturing with his head for us to go in. Not spearing a moment more I strode right in, flashing smiles to everyone working and being approached, finally shown to our table and handed menus we sat down.

"They have menus... for ice cream? Wow, fancy much." His eyes scanning over it, then looking up at me, giving an awkward smile. 

Averting my eyes I looked down to the menu, trying to read over the options. Finally making up my mind. "So what are you having Kim?" Placing down my menu, a smile on my face.

"Probably just going to have a double scoop of chocolate. Safer option." GIving a small shrug.

"Plain old chocolate? What is wrong with you?! There is so much here to chose from and you have chocolate? You're a mystery to me you are. Why don't you at least go for the Oreo Cream Sundae? I mean, it is like, crushed up Oreo cookies with those weird custard cream biscuits all shoved in ice cream! I mean come on! Or at least go for th-" His laugh cuts me off. Leaving me at the middle of a sentence. "What?"

"I will go for the Oreo Cream Sundae then okay? What are you having?" Placing down his Menu, staring right at me. The look wasn't as uncomfortable as it was intimidating, but not in an awkward way.

" Oh I'm having the Terry's Jaffa Chocolate Orange. All of it is so chocolaty with orangeness and it seems appealing... Want me to go order now?" I was shocked to see him pushing out his chair and standing up.

"This one's on me." Smiling as he walked away, ordering our ice creams I sat there.

Maybe he isn't that bad... What am I kidding. He will always be the same old annoying Kim, but maybe now...

Oh god no. Stop thinking like that!

***
AU

Well... That took longer than expected... sorryyyyyyy ;-; Please don't kill me!
As requested... sorry if it wasn't what you wanted >~<

Regarding the one request for Marinette x Adrien Smut... I don't think I am capable of writing that, not really got far... Meaning I wrote the title! Go Me!

I have no idea what the smut storyline should be... but hey, i'm trying ;c

This is getting long...

OKAY! AND REQUESTS WILL BE DONE IN TIME, OH AND 

TYSM FOR 700! VIEWS!!!