t h i r t y - e i g h t

I wanna apologize for all Greek Mythology in this chapter:) on the second though idec:) reading percy jackson at the moment so ...

"Good," Hawkmoth smirked. "Firstly, I will spend nights here, so I would like a room,"

People in the room stopped fighting, all their eyes were directed in the three of them.

"Secondly, we will discuss other things in the private," he pushed Marinette to the floor.

Chat ran towards her and kneeled down before hugging her tightly.

"She reminds me of that girl you met at the park," they looked at him in suprise. "She has the same blue locks that girl had,"

"I'm suprised you remember," Chat growled.

"Well, I do have a good memory," Hawkmoth shrugged.

"I will wait for you outside," he said. "I expect you to be there in ten minutes,"

All of Hawkmoth's gang left at once. They stopped whatever they were doing and followed him through the exit.

Chat watched as when went and when the last person stepped out of the door, he didn't hesitate to hug Marinette tightly.

"I should've protected you, princess. I am so sorry," he whispered in her neck. His warm breath tickled her and she softly smiled.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him back. "I'm fine,"

"I hate him so fucking much," he cursed under his breath. "How is he even alive?"

"Who was that?" she asked.

"My foster father,"

------------------------------

"You said in your letter that you are dead. Care to explain why Hades let you out of underworld? Being too annoying?" Chat crossed his hands on his chest and looked at his ex teacher.

"Well, I am a criminal and criminals lie," he smirked.

"Can't Hades just take you back?" Chat mumbled.

"Shall we go somewhere private?" Hawkmoth asked, offering him a hand to take.

He slapped it away. "I don't want to be raped, thank you,"

"My dearest black cat has learnt sarcasm over the years. I'm proud," Hawkmoth smirked. "I also know that you've found your family. I wouldn't want to be deliver the message you're dead so soon, son,"

"Leave them out of this, you monster," Chat growled.

"Awh the little kitten got pissed. But must say, you are not far away from the monster I am," he shrugged.

"Yes, you stated that very clearly in the letter," Chat huffed. "Can we stop with these childish things and tell me that the fuck do you want already?"

"Alright," Hawkmoth said. "I want my gang back,"

Chat's eyes widened, but quite soon the same emotionless face came back again. "No way,"

"You sure about that?"

"You didn't expect me to actually go with your desires, did you?" Chat asked. There was actually some suprise in his voice.

"No. What kind of an idiot do you think I am?" Hawkmoth asked, but when he saw Chat had a sassy comment, he sighed. "Actually don't answer that,"

"Yes, that would be a good idea," the younger man rolled his eyes, "Now about that wish you have ..-it's never going to happen,"

"You underestimate me, son," he smirked, showing his white teeth.

"My gang could easily take down yours, father," he said it with such disguit.

"Yes, indeed. But I have a advantage,"

"And what is that?"

"I know your weakness,"

------------------------------------

"You know, it's not nice you just leave someone in a dark room all by themselves," Alya complained, when Nino finally came to get her.

"I am sorry, dear, but I couldn't think of any other solution at that moment," Nino smiled at picked her up. She was still injured from the glass, but she would be okay.

He placed her on the bed gently, then rubbed the back of his neck. "Will you be okay?"

She nodded and sighed.

He tried to leave, when a hand tugged his shirt. "Nino?"

He turned around to face the girl he loved. "Is that even your real name?"

Nino closed his eyes, pretending that everything was okay, when it wasn't. "Yes that is my real name,"

"I wish you would tell me who you were. I would stay, you know?" he looked down, tried to avoid his gaze.

"Why? As you said I'm a monster," Nino sat down next to her on the bed.

"Yes, you might be. But I love you," she sighed. "And I can't change my feelings,"

Nino's eyes went wide as he gently grabbed her chin and pulled her in for a kiss.

"I am so sorry I lied," he looked away. "I-I just ...-" he couldn't find the words. "Will you leave me?"

Alya didn't know what to say. She didn't want to be with a criminal, who knows how many people he has killed or seriously hurt.

"Would you let me go if I left?" she chose the words.

"Probably," he said, "I just hope, you wouldn't rant us out," he smiled a little.

She hugged him around the neck, which suprised him, but he hugged back and smiled. "I'm not leaving you,"

-----------------------------

There! One couple fixed:)