t h i r t y - t h r e e

Okay firstly: you guys are such idiots omg. She's not getting rid of Plagg!!! 😂😂She's getting rid of Adrien-_- she has to get over Plagg sure. 😂 Again. You. Are. Such. Idiots.

ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 70K YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! (yes my moods change quickly. Deal with it)

Marinette just exited the police station.

She was under control all the time if Chat tried something. They would definitely get him. She had a microphone on her, so they could listen to everything she did.

Marinette was certain a black cat would come visit her tonight.

It was almost dark outside, so she decided to go home. She had to feed Plagg.

She unlocked the door and stepped in. She sighed and shook her head.

She stopped when she saw s familiar figure playing with her cat.

"Hi," he said, trying to make eye contact.

"What are you doing here, Chat?" she mentioned his name, so the police got the signal.

No matter how much she wanted, she couldn't tell the police his real name.

"I wanted to see you," he said sincerely.

"I told you to leave me alone," she huffed. He stood up, giving Plagg one last pet, before closing up on her.

Her breathing became faster when he came closer.

"You don't really mean that, do you?" he asked, raising one eyebrow.

Don't mix emotions into this, Marinette.

Too late. You already did that.

Marinette cursed her inner voice and turned her head to face him.

She tried to be strong, but her eyes were giving her away.

"Princess, you don't mean that. I can see it in your eyes," he smirked and gently grabbed both of her hands.

He interwined their fingers and when he saw she wasn't doing anything to move away, he pressed his lips onto hers.

She tried not to kiss back, but she wasn't succeeding.

Marinette pushed even more into the kiss, regretting every single second of it. She knew this was their last.

They broke apart and she looked down, away from the black mask and ears.

"L-Leave me alone," she said.

"Na-ah, you wanted to be mine, now you are," he smirked.

"POLICE, PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR,"

All of this totally suprised Chat, who pressed on an emergency button on his belt, without anyone seeing.

It sent a message to Bubbler to help him.

He was the only one Chat trusted with this job. He strictly told Nino that in a situation like this, he had to come alone.

No other members were allowed. Why? Because they were all dicks.

Marinette watched helplessly, how they twisted his hands back onto his back, handcuffing him.

He looked at her with disappointment in his eyes, not actually believing she would betray him like that.

That's what he gets for not watching over her 24/7.

They pushed him on his knees and one of the cops tried to take off his mask, but when he did, there was paint all over his face, which smeared even more when they tried to remove it.

"You guys are stupid," he smirked. "Thinking I would come unprepared,"

A cop escorted Marinette out of the building.

A few police cars were waiting outside for them.

There wasn't any reporters, which everyone was happy about, so they quickly pushed Chat in the car and drove away.

A cop stayed with Marinette, who was now crying.

"Thank you, Miss, for helping us catch him. I can see it's hard for you, but you did a right thing with turning him in," he patted her shoulder and she nodded.

"I know," she sniffed and wiped her tears in a sleeve of her shirt.

She went with others to the station, answering some of the questions they asked her.

She still didn't tell his name. She couldn't.

"Do you want to talk to him?"

She hesitated, but nodded nonetheless.

They let her in a isolated black room, with only a table and two chairs in the middle.

He was chained to the table, so he couldn't do anything.

"How could you?" he asked quietly, but loud enough for her to hear.

"You actually doubted I couldn't?" she asked and sat down on the chair that was opposite him.

He was actually suspecting she would do something, that's why he did the thing with the paint.

He groaned. "I thought you wouldn't."

"And I did anyways," she shrugged.

"Why?"

"Why?" she stood up angrily. "You basically force me into a relationship with you and you ask why?!"

"You had a chance to get out of it, but you didn't, did you?" Chat stood up, even though his hands were still chained on the table. "You wanted it, you can't deny that,"

"I can't deny it," she held back tears. "But I can't say I like getting kidnapped either!"

"Don't turn this back on me, Marinette," he angrily said.

"Oh, no. I was the one who kidnapped you," she huffed.

Chat rolled his eyes. He hoped Bubbler would be there soon. It was only a matter of time when they would bring something to clean off the paint.

"How did you do the thing with the paint?" she asked. He needed to get her out of here as soon as possible.

When she saw that he wouldn't answer, she wiped her eyes and walked over to the door.

"I'm sorry, Chat, I really am,"

With that, she left the room without looking back.