f i f t e e n

WARNING! some violence at the second part of the chapter

"Happy birthday!"

How could she forget about her birthday? With all this Chat Noir drama, she didn't even blame herself.

Marinette's face lightened up as she saw her parents and Alya with a big birthday cake.

"Oh my, thank you so much!" she hugged every single one of them. Alya waved in front of her face with a gift.

"Woah, girl you really did a great job at unpacking. Everything looks amazing," Alya complimented as they stepped in. Marinette remembered how much work she put in it. She could fall asleep on the spot.

"Yes, really, Mari, you did an amazing job," Sabine said, while Tom placed the cake on the counter.

"Thank you, maman. I'm sorry, I didn't come to work yesterday," Marinette apologized. "I really got into all this unpacking,"

"It's okay, Mari, don't worry," Sabine assured the girl.

"Okay, let's eat cake!" Tom exclaimed, looking for a knife in one of the drawers. He gave it to Marinette, who cut the cake.

They all had at least two pieces each.

It was around seven, when they stopped laughing and talking. Her parents left earlier, so they could get ready everything for the next day in the bakery.

Alya left around eight, saying that she wanted to get some sleep, before her and Nino would go on a trip the next day. She hugged her best friend and said goodbye.

Marinette sighed as she got in the shower and let warm water relax her muscles. She stopped the water and dried herself up, then got in her pijamas, before drifting off to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She felt hard floor beneath her and she looked up, only to be blinded by two lights, shining right in her eyes.

Her arms and legs were tied together and her breathing was heavy. "Welcome back, princess,"

His voice was so dark, so full of hate that she could be scared only listening to it. He walked over to her, grabbed her chin not so gently as he turned her head towards him.

"W-Wha..-Chat?" she was suprised. Didn't he say he would let her go?

He just smirked. He pressed his lips to hers forcefully, trying to get her to obey him and kiss him back. But when shruggled, cried and she didn't want to kiss back, he pulled away.

He wiped his lips and saw her scared on the floor. "Y-You said you'd let me go,"

"I never said that, princess. I said that you should go, before I changed my mind," he smirked. He looked evil. "I never say forever,"

Tears spilled out of her eyes, sobbing and trying to break free form the rope that was tying her hands and ankles together.

"Besides, princess, didn't I tell you that I would never stop until you're mine?" he laughed evilly. "Are you willing to become mine offically or do we have to do this the hard way?"

"I'm never going to be yours! Never! Do you understand?!" she spat at his face. He just smirked.

"You know I was hoping you would be stubborn for once," Chat Noir stated. "Turn on the lights,"

There were another lights that got turned on, revealing three people being tied on chairs. Her breath caught in her throat as she realized who those people were.

First chair was Alya, the next one was her mother and the last one was her father. All of them had their wrists and ankles tied together and duct tape over their mouths.

She started sobbing even more, trying to loose the rope just a little. Her wrists were hurting from the pain that rope gave her. But she wasn't giving up.

"Princess, you can decide which one can go first," Chat kneeled down to her, holding her on the spot.

"No, they are my family! Let them go!" she cried, tears rolling down her cheek.

Three men walked into the room. She recognized the Bubbler, but other two weren't even familiar.

"Let me intrucude you to my men," Chat Noir whispered in her ear, making shivers run across her body. "This is Bubbler, you've met him," he showed on the first guy."..-this is Cupid," he showed on the second guy with red paint over his face, being dressed up in a red and pink suit. "..-and this is Gamer," he showed on a shorter man, dressed in black, only glasses were green.

"You see, these are the men, who will get your family out of this misery," he laughed. "Just not the way you want them to,"

They all loaded their guns and all of the victims started shaking. Tom tried to assure Sabine that everything's going to be fine, but in that moment, he didn't know what to think. Alya was crying her eyes out as she watched Bubbler press a gun to her head.

"Chat Noir, please I'm begging you. I'll do anything, just please let them go," Marinette cried. "I'll be yours, just please, let them live!"

Chat Noir held his arm in the air, thinking. "How can I know you're not lying?"

"I promise, I will do anything to keep them safe!" Marinette cried.

"Please, Chat, if you have any heart, please let them live," her voice became a whisper.

"You will only be weak if you have them by your side," he whispered in her ear, nuzzling her earlobe. But when she realized what he said, it was too late.

Three shots were heard only as one. And three bodies fell to the floor.

Then she woke up, screaming.