Chapter 30:Day Out

Start from the beginning

He came out 10 minutes later, all ready to go.

I stood up and walked to him so I was facing Maria and his back was to her.

“Come here” He said with a smirk.

He grabbed on to me and held me close.

“Ash, Ash stop. Maria’s watching” I said, as he was about to kiss me.

“Maria look away” He said to her.

I looked around him and saw her cover her eyes, how cute.

He then gave me a big wet kiss and then pulled his face away from mine.

“I love you” he said, looking straight into my eyes.

“I love you to” I said, squeezing him tighter.

He was about to kiss me again when someone knocked.

“God damnit” He mumbled to himself.

“I’ll get it” I said, wiggling out of his grip.

I opened it to find everyone at the door.

“You guys ready to go” I asked.

“Yep” They all said in unison.

“Well come in, I just have to get Maria ready” I said letting everyone in.

They all scattered across out room and I saw a pair of Ashley boxers out in the open. I scooted it quickly under the bed before anyone saw them.

“You need to pick up your crap” I mumbled to Ash as I walked by him.

I picked up Maria and put her in a little black BVB dress and got out her BVB stroller.

“So, is everyone ready to go” I asked, strapping Maria into her stroller.

“yep” everyone yelled in unison.

“Lets goo” I said, opening the door for everyone.

Once everyone was out I made sure I had the room key and followed Ash and everyone to the elevator.

I counted and there are 12 people coming.

The elevator came and we all fit.

We were on the 5th floor, the very top floor, and then we stopped on the 3rd floor.

When it opened there were about 5 people waiting.

I thought they were going to wait since there was barley room for one person so I headed for the Close Door button but then they started filing in.

All I could think was “Sons of a Bitches”

When they got in the doors barley closed and we all headed down to level 1 together.

All 17 people in that elevator that was barely made for 12.

When the doors finally opened they got out first then we all ran for the exit of the hotel.

Once we got out of the doors we started casually walking to Santa Monica Pier.

“Hey Desiree” Ash said and we were leading the crowd.

“Yea?” I asked.

Big mistake.

He took his index finger and middle finger and made them into a “V” shape and rested them right at the corners of his lips. Then he stuck his tongue out and moved it up and down.

“ASH! YOUR SICK!” I yelled while he just chuckled

“You know I’m only kidding ya babe” He said, ruffling my hair and pulling me into a hug.