Practicing (Ch.1) {Edited}

(The pic is of Starshot only Starshot has bright Autobot blue eyes. She can eat human food or Energon both keep her alive. But Energon replenishes her power faster.)

Starshot p.o.v.

I was sitting in the base trying to control my ability by practicing. I had advice from everyone. I decided to try Wheeljacks advice this time.......more power. But that caused a flash of light and I was transported to the middle of a garden in front of an Elf......you heard me right an Elf. I fell onto my butt only seconds later from fatigue.....looks like I used too much power. The Elf rushes over to me.

"Child, what are you doing here?" He asked.

Another Elf asked, "How did you get here?"

And another one asked, "What's your name?"

I grabbed my ears to stop hearing them all speak at once, I had very sensitive hearing. The Elf who spoke first silenced the other two elves. I looked up relieved. "Now child. What are you doing here?" He asked kindly.

"I don't know. I was at my home with my Oppi and the rest of my family.....practicing my ability when there's a flash of light and I'm here." I said honestly.

"How did you get here?" He asked. "You said something about an ability?"

"I can teleport but that ability of mine still needs practice to work fully. I drained way to much power with this practice." I said....What? It's almost impossible to lie to an Elf.

"I see. May I know your name?" He asked.

"Only if I may know yours. My Oppi taught me that." I said.

"I am Lord Elrond." He said.

"I am Starshot daughter to the great leader Optimus Prime. Niece to the Warlord Megatron." I said honestly.....again. I hated telling everyone that Megatron was my uncle.

"I don't think I've heard of those two people." Lord Elrond said.

"You wouldn't as I believe I have teleported myself to another demention......or another planet." I said.

"What is your race?" He asked me.

"I am an Autobot." The look on his face made me want to laugh but I didn't and instead explained. "My Oppi and the rest of my family are Autonomous Robotic Organisms from the Planet Cybertron. Our planet has died from a couple millennia of civil war. My Uncle Megatron started it because he wanted to be ruler of the Planet. He says he fights for freedom and everyone's rights but in reality he just wants everyone under his control."

"My dear." Lord Elrond said.

"Do you mind if I just call you Elrond?....every time I try to say Lord an image of my uncle flashes in my mind." I asked and explained.

"Of course." Elrond said.

So that's how I ended up in Middle earth. Elrond taught me how to speak Sandrin and I taught him about my people and what certain words I used meant....like how Oppi meant dad. And how my species call our mothers Carriers another word that sparkling used: Danniluk. I tried teaching him Cybertronian but he couldn't make the noises used.....it is understandable it does sound too robotic....He still tried though and could now say his name and greet someone in Cybertronian. I showed him how our people fought, and how my hands turned into either a sword/knife or a Energon gun. I didn't have much Energon left so I would only use it in extreme situations. I told him how I had a comm link that seemed damaged and how my Oppi and I shared a creator/creation bond. Or a Oppi/daughter bond. Over the next couple months I became part of his guard as I had learned to use a bow. I had even met Gandalf. By the time it was the one year anniversary of showing up here I had repaired my comm link.....I just needed the power to start it and contact base and hopefully my Oppi. But before I could try and think of a way without using the little shard of Energon I had, An elvish horn was blown. I ran, which was faster than any Elf, Dwarf, Human, or orc could, all the way to the gates. When I got there Lindur was already there greeting Gandalf and fourteen guests.

"You would leave me out of the greetings Gandalf?" I asked.

"Star! It is wonderful to see you again my dear!" Gandalf said giving me a hug. Switching to English as I had spoke in English....or Common tounge as they say.

"It is good too see you too old friend." I said, letting go of the hug. "What are you doing here?"

"I need to speak with Lord Elrond." I slightly flinched at his use of Lord.

Before I could say anything another Elvish horn blew. I looked and adjusted my optics to better see Elrond with a bunch of other Elves arrive. They circled the fourteen guests as Elrond dismounted.

I didn't pay attention to what they were saying. I was observing the fourteen guests. All of them were at most 5'4" tall to the least of 4'6". Twelve of them had beards or mustaches one of them didn't have any facial hair and another only had stubble. I didn't stop observing them until Elrond said something about feeding our guests in Sandrin.

A ginger bearded/haired Dwarf yelled, "Does he offer us insult!?"

"No master Glóin he's offering you food." Gandalf said.

I walked up to Elrond and stood next to him. Nodding at him in greeting as I said his name and him doing the same calling me Tinu meaning Star in sandrin, while the Dwarves whispered amongst themselves.

The same ginger haired Dwarf said, "Well in that case. Lead on!"

I giggled at that. And all fourteen of the guests looked to me. One that had the stance of a leader, with black hair and a black beard and sapphire eyes looked to Gandalf and asked. "And who might she be?"

Gandalf looked to me and nodded. Indicating I would tell them who I was. "I am Starshot......yes that is my actual name, but you may call me Star. I am the Daughter of The leader of the Autobots Optimus Prime, descendant of Primus. Niece of the Evil Warlord Megatron. I know you do not know these people I speak of because I am not from this world."

"Wha' do ye mean by tha' lass?" A white haired Dwarf with a beard that curled at the bottom asked.

"Star has the ability to teleport any place she wishes. She came here accidentally while practicing with this ability. She does not have what she needs to make the same trip back home I'm afraid and is stuck here until she can find a way to get a message to her father or any of the other Autobots.....I said that right yes?" Gandalf said.

"Yes. You said that right Gandalf." I said. "I believe any questions they have can be answered at dinner. They all look hungry." I smiled warmly at them.

Gandalf nodded and motioned for Elrond to lead the way.

Before we made it to the dining room I said to Elrond, "Elrond, would you mind me changing for dinner?"

"Not at all dear Tinu." Elrond said.

"Thank you." I said bowing slightly then hurrying out of there.

*****************************************************
1158 words!

Who should Starshot be with?

A Dwarf:

Thorin

Kíli

Or

Fíli

A Elf:

Legolas

A Cybertronian:

Sunstreaker

Sideswipe

(Yes I'm adding the Lamborghini twins)

Smokescreen

Soundwave

Knockout

Breakdown

Starscream

Dreadwing

Or

Skyquake

I won't update until I'm satisfied I have enough votes on who she should be with.

Tata!

(Edited: March 7, 2017)