~ten~

Sophia's POV~

I woke up with Roman still on top of me. I tried to move his body but his grip tightened. Without opening his eyes he asked, "Where you going?"

"To the gym" I said and he rolled over. I got up and got dressed.

I went down to the gym in the hotel and got on the treadmill. I put my headphones in and listened to music.

About 10 minutes later I got off and saw Paige. She came over to me and hugged me. "I thought you were coming over last night? What happened?" she asked worriedly. "I forgave him" I said simply.

She looked at me in disbelief. "You forgave him? After what he did to Dean?" I sighed and rubbed my sweaty forehead. "He has this mental problem and he does stuff he can't help it" I said. "So that just gives him the right to do what he did to Dean?" she asked.

"No of course not but Dean did say some hurtful things to me but I'm passed that as so should everyone else" I said walking away. I felt a hand grab my shoulder and turn me around. "Look in sorry, it's in the pass and its dealt with, you're right. Listen, Sasha is throwing a party tonight at her house because she lives down here in Los Angeles, will you do the honors of coming with me?" she asked. I laughed.

"Yes I will come with you" I said. She laughed. "Okay it starts at 7 so I'll pick you up at 6 and we will head out there." she said. She kissed me cheek and went up to her room.

I lifted some weights and headed back upstairs. I opened my door and was greeted with the smell of bacon and pancakes. I walked into the kitchen part of the hotel and and saw Roman had brought breakfast up from downstairs. They give us free breakfast.

He had food in his mouth and looked up from sitting on the bed. "Food?" he said or tried to. I laughed. "After I take a shower" I said and he shakes his head okay and turns back to the tv.

I showered and got dressed.

I opened the door and sat on the bed next to Roman

I opened the door and sat on the bed next to Roman. "Did you hear about Sasha's party tonight?" I asked Roman. "Yea, Dean texted inviting me but I'm debating on whether or not I want to go" he replied.

"Paige invited me and I told her I would go" I said taking a bite of bacon. Roman looked at me and down at his phone. "You go with her and I'll stay here" he said laying down. I sighed and laid the bacon down. I sat on his lower region and put my hands on his chest.

"How about I go with her tonight but for the rest of the day, I spend with you?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled. "Fine" he said. I laughed and he pulled me down into a powerful kiss.

It's was now six and all I've done is lay in bed with Roman as we watched tv and talked with each other. I heard a knock on the door and went to go answer it. I opened it to reveal Paige and ran back to the bed and grabbed my phone.

"I'll probably stay the night with Renee or Paige and you can relax for the rest of the night" I said. He nodded and I have him a kiss and me and Paige were on our way.