~three~

Sophia^^

Once we got to the hotel, I went to my room and laid down. I heard a knock on my door and groaned as I had to get up. I walked to the door and opened it seeing it was Roman.

"Hey, you doing anything right now?" he asked leaning on the door frame. "No, why?" I asked. "Good, get changed and I'll meet you down stairs in about 20 minutes" he said leaning down and kissing me cheek. I closed the door and got dress in this outfit.

 I closed the door and got dress in this outfit

I walked outside and went to the lobby. I see Roman with a black shirt on and blue jeans. "Hey" he said once he saw me. "You ready?" he asked. I shook my head and we walked to his car. On the way there I remembered he never told me where we are going. "Where we going?" I asked. "To the movies to see Texas Chainsaw in 3d" he smiled. "Awesome" I smiled. "thought you would be scared" he asked with his eyebrow raised." Nope, I'm in love with horror films" I said smiling.

Once we got there, he got our tickets and we sat in the front row.

Roman's pov~

God she's beautiful. I've been in love with her ever since I met her. I'm not letting anyone break her and me up. we might not be together but after tonight, I plan that we will.

The girl Nikki started to take her clothes off in the movie. I lean down to Sophia's neck and started to kiss it. I felt her jerk away and I looked at her weirdly. She got up and walked out of the movie theater with me hot on her trail.

"Sophia-" "What the hell was that?" she yelled once we got outside. "Listen I- I don't know, I've wanted to be with you since the first moment you ran into me"

She jumped in the car and I took the hint she wanted to leave. Fucking shit, I screwed up again. I got in the car and started driving.

Sophia's pov~

Why would he kiss my neck? I thought we we're just friends, that's all I wanted to be right now. "Listen I'm sorry-" "Listen Ro, I get that the movie was starting to get sexual, but right now I just want to be your friend" he looked at me like I ripped his heart out, "Oh, that's okay I understand"  he said looking at the road.

~skipping when she got home~

I walked inside. he didn't say anything, just let me walk right out of the car. Part of me hoped he would stop me, but the other part if me was telling me to run. I don't know why though.

Romans POV~

I got home and went upstairs. God, I'm such a fuck up. I walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. The memory of what Dean said came back to me

-flashback-
(Sophia didn't hear this part, it was before she heard them talking)

"Listen Roman, you need help, you are crazy, crazier than me. Hell, I don't know how but you are. She's not yours bro, stop acting like you own her, she doesn't even know you, you don't know her, your acting psycho"

I looked in the mirror and felt rage build up inside me. "She's mine dammit!" I yelled, punching the mirror. I did know her, I have my ways other than watching her. She was born May 15,  1993. 

Her favorite color is black. Loves white roses, horror/comedy films. Celebrity crush is Andy Biersack. Favorite band is black veil brides. Modeled for Victoria secret for 3 years since she was 16. Was a Cheerleader in high school, 3.9 GPA, and ran track. Was state champ 4 times in cheerleader and 5 time national champion.

Her favorite wrestler was Shawn Michaels. I do know this girl and I want her. I love her. I will do anything to get her and will harm anyone who gets in my way. 

I got undressed in inly my boxers and got on my phone. I looked at Sophia's twitter and saw her last post was 2 days ago with a picture attached with her in the most perfect outfit showing all her curves.

  God she was beautiful

  God she was beautiful. I put my phone on the charger and went to sleep thinking of how I was gonna get Sophia in my arms.... before Ambrose does.