~eight~

I got up from underneath Roman and went to go take a shower. I grabbed my shower products and locked the door. I washed myself off and shaved.

I turned off the water and grabbed a towel and began to dry off. Once my body was dry, I wrapped the towel around my body and unlocked the door.

I opened the door to be greeted with Roman still asleep. I grabbed my clothes and changed. I put on a black see through top with leather like leggings with a pair of red boots. I grabbed one of Roman's plaid shirts and wrapped it around my waist to complete the outfit.

I put my hair half way up and straighten it

I put my hair half way up and straighten it. I couldn't keep my gaze away from the bruise on my cheek. It doesn't hurt but it's noticeable.

I put on foundation and bronze blush to help cover the bruise, once it was unnoticeable I put on eyeliner and mascara.

I walked out of the bathroom and went over to the bed. I shook Roman's shoulder and he started to stir. When he opened his eyes he turned to look at me. "Time to wake up, we have a show to get to" I said smiling.

"Did you cover the bruise?" he asked. "Yes, it should be covered for a good 6 hours due to the brand of makeup I used" I said kissing his cheek when he sat up. "I'm sorry" he said when he looked down. "It's okay, let's not talk about it and get dressed" I said. He got up and went to take a shower. I jumped on the bed and grabbed his phone.

I scrolled through his Twitter and decided to take some pictures on his phone. I made a few faces but I smiled in most of them. I heard the bathroom door open and I quickly shut his phone off and threw it at the end of the bed.

He walked out with only a towel around his waist. I couldn't help but stare at his tattooed peck. He looked like a god.

He laughed pulling me out of my trance and grabbed a grey t-shirt and basketball shorts and let his towel fall off.

I blushed and kept my head down. I heard him walk over to me and lifted up my chin. He smiled. "Why you blushing, you've seen it before" he asked laughing. I blushed harder. He laughed more and kissed my forehead.

I grabbed my phone and we headed towards the arena. The car ride was silent. Once we got there, we headed towards my room.

I opened the door to find Paige eating. She looked up with a mouth full of food and looked at me innocently.