~four~

Sophia~
I woke up and decided to take a shower. Once I got out I got dressed

and put my tongue ring in that's hot pink and put on a pair of heels

and put my tongue ring in that's hot pink and put on a pair of heels. I walked to Waffle House for breakfast.

once I got there, I saw Dean sitting alone. I ran up behind him and put my hands over his eyes. he jumped a bit and I giggled and removed my hands. I took a seat next to him and he smiled. "Hey" he said. "Hey" I ordered my food and looked over to Dean, "so what you doing today?"I asked.

"Nothing" he said. "Let's go shopping then" I said with a smile and he looked at me funny. "Come shopping with me, you can help me decide what to get" I said. he then smirked and shook his head yes.

I felt my phone vibrate and I looked down to see a text from Roman. it said"hey, can we met after while so I can apologize for last night?" I decided to text back yes and told him to come to the room at 6.

once me and Dean got done eating, we went shopping. we walked into hot topic first and I had Dean pick out the shirts, we got iron maiden, kiss, led Zeppelin, twisted sister, black veil brides, asking Alexandria, motionless in white, some jewelry and skinny jeans. Then we went to H&M's and then Hollister.

I went to go pay but Dean handed the man a $100 and got his cash back. "Thanks, you didn't have to do that" I said. "It's fine I mean you helped me out last week, this is the least I can do"

I guess I forgot to mention that I helped Dean get pass security and helped him attack Chris Jericho as he put on the jacket then ripped it apart. Dean got his vengeance.

we then walked into Victoria secret and Dean picked out about 10 sets of bras and panties. I giggled when I saw him get all excited to got through them. "What's you bra size?" "42D geniuses" I laughed, we bought and then I went home and waited for Roman to come over.

I was putting my clothes away when I heard a knock on the door. I ran downstairs and saw that Roman was there. I stood to the side allowing him to come inside and he did. He turned towards me." Listen I'm sorry for what I did the other night, it was uncalled for and I apologize" he said. I shook my head "apology accepted" I said.

"I wanted to know, for a second chance, if I could take you to my Jimmy's and Trinity's anniversary dinner?" I thought for a minute, what could do any harm, "yes" I said and he smiled. he leaned forward and kissed my forehead. "I guess I will pick you up at 7 tonight for the dinner?" "that's fine" I smiled.

~Skip time~
I got dressed in this

and did my makeup with a smokey eye look

and did my makeup with a smokey eye look. I heard a knock on the front door. I double checked myself to make sure I looked okay and I walked downstairs.

When I opened the door, I saw Roman in a suit that looked really breath taking.

He looked me up and down

He looked me up and down. "You look beautiful" he said smiling while looking at me. "You don't look to bad either" I smiled. "You ready?" he asked holding out his arm for me o take. "Yes" I hooked my arm with his and he lead us out to the car.

He opened the car door and helped me in. He got in the car and started to drive. I looked at him and saw him looking at the road. He was driving with one hand so I grabbed his other and interlocked our hands. He looked over and smirked and squeezed my hand.

Authors note~
sorry guys I haven't updated lately, I've been having finals and there not the easiest. I will be updating more tonight maybe but I will update tomorrow❤️