~Eleven~

I continued to walk to Deans locked room but stopped when I felt a hand grab my shoulder.

"Hey" Paige said. "You haven't been answering any of my text" she said. "I've been busy" I said started to walk off.

"With what?" she asked. "Fuck it. I know Paige" I said. She looked terrified. "What?" she said.

"I saw you... in bed with Roman last night. How could you do that to me? Did you just tell me to stay away from him because you wanted him?" I yelled.

"No of course not. Please Sophia let me explain." she begged reaching out for me. I backed up. "What's left to explain Paige? You slept with my boyfriend in my hotel room." I said in disbelief. I walked off not turning around.

"Sophia please!" she screamed for me but I just walked off. "He forced me too! Sophia you're my only friend!" she screamed crying but I walked up to Deans locker room door and went in.

I leaned against the door to find Dean putting his leather jacket on. "Paige?" he said. I nodded my head and said a silently, "yea". "Here are your clothes, go change in the bathroom and I'll be out in the car putting our bags in it and then we will head to the hotel to get our stuff, check out, and be on our way to the next city." he said. I smiled and grabbed my clothes kissing him on the cheek and went to go change.

I grabbed my gear and gave it to my dresser and headed out

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I grabbed my gear and gave it to my dresser and headed out. I walked out to the car but of course there's Roman standing in the door way.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. He looked up and walked over to me. "Don't" I said sticking my hand out. "Why? What was that scene about? What did I do?" he asked. "You slept with Paige" I said simply and his face lost color.

"I'll be going with someone else to the next city. Goodbye Roman" I said walking away from him. He grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him.

"No please let's talk about it" he begged squeezing my arm. "Roman your hurting me!" I whined. "I said lets talk this out. You don't understand what happened!"he growled.

I tried to yank my arm but he didn't let go. "Roman!" I yelled. He pushed me up against the door. "Now you want to leave me?!" he yelled. I took a sharp breath in.

"I made a mistake okay? I'm human! I'm not the perfect guy I get that but I'm perfect for you! You have to understand!" he yelled. I tried to get away from him but he didn't let go.

"Stop Roman your scaring me!" I screamed. Hopefully Dean would hear and come to the rescue.

"Your not leaving me, you said you wouldn't!" he yelled as he shoved me in the wall. He yanked my head to the side. "Go get your bags from Dean, tell him your coming with me or I'll hurt him" he said and grabbed me. He pushed me out the door and I made my way to Deans car.

I walked over to the car window and knocked on it. He rolled it down. "Hey I'm going to head back with Roman so I'm going to grab my luggage and you can go" I said.

I went to the trunk of the car and opened it, grabbing my suitcase. I heard a car door open. Dean came over and looked at me like I was crazy. "Why you going back to him? He slept with Paige!" he yelled. "Shhhh!" i said. "Listen, he just wants to talk, i'm not going back to him" i said. He shook his head in anger but grabbed my head and  kissed me forehead. "Stay safe" he said and got in the car.

i grabbed my suitcase and started walking to Roman's car. He was putting his stuff in, when he asked, "What you tell him?"

"I told him we were gonna talk" i said, trying not to look at him. I felt his arms wrap around my waist. I pushed my suitcase in the trunk and pulled away. I could tell he got mad by the way at he gripped my arm and yanked me back.

He turned me towards him and kept his hard glare on me."Behave, I told you, what happened between me and Paige wasn't anything." I scoffed and pulled away.

I opened the car door and waited for him to get in. He slammed the car door and mumbled something under his breath. I took out my headphones and my phone and played some music.

I closed my eyes getting into the music. Maybe I should have went with Dean.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short I know guys sorry but so much has been happening lately. My ex is harassing me and I cheerless and have had so many basketball tournaments and my phone broke and it wouldn't type. Got a new one and this week I'm free so I will be updating. 💓

Fear// R.Rजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें