what he did?

Enjoy this chapter and the sing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rogue P.O.V

"Natsu can you come here please?" I said "Yea what's wrong Rogue" Natsu said

''I have to go and check on Sting. Can you stay with Lucy for just a moment please Natsu.'' I said

''Yea sure don't worry okay see okay.'' Natsu said

I left the guild and start to go to the house to check on sting.

I think a lot of events that happened to Lucy I wonder what will happen if Lucy was not unconscious.

I open the door and look for sting I don't see him so I went to his room. All the smell of drinks he drank. Unbelievable he is doing that.

''Sting are you okay-'' i was cut off by Sting hiting with his magic.

Jellal P.O.V

I was walking by sting Rogue house when I hear a scream inside the house I went inside. I see what did want to see Sting hit Rogue and stab him.

''STING WHAT DID YOU DO WHAT IF LUCY SEE YOU DOING THIS. LET ME TAKE ROGUE TO THE GUILD!'' I yell sting had tear.

I got the guild. They lead me to the room so Wendy can heal him. She did heal him and said the hie is going to wake tomorrow. That a good thing.

I went to Lucy's room and heard. ''Hey Jellal nice to see you.'' She said
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for short chapter. I hope you enjoy this chapter and the song.
Who do you think is her? Please comment and vote.

NatsuDragneel1146😊