My Training with Rogue

A/N 

Hey guys sorry for not update soon I had be busy. I hope you guys like  this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LUCY P.O.V

Today am going to training with Rogue he is going to teach me hand to hand comeback fight. So I went to take a bath before going with Rogue. He said that he is going to pick me up at 9:00 am. right is like 8:00 am so I have one hour to get ready to go so I take a bath and get some clothes. It was 8:51 am so I have a few minutes so I spent  writing my novel.

After that there was a knock on my door I went open the door it was Rogue. "Hey are you ready to go?" Rogue said " Yea let go." I said  lock my door and we went to the forest were is deep.

"Okay Lucy focus on the sounds around you okay." Rogue said I did what Rogue told me to do. I focus and the saw  claws forming. " Okay Lucy try to punch me okay." He said I nod my head I went running towards him " IRON SHADOWS FIST!" I yelled trying to punch him lot the I punch him without him looking at me. "I sorry Rogue let me see bruise I did not mean to hurt you." I said "Lucy it okay ." He said. " Okay now you will try the shadows dragon roar okay this time hit the tree okay." He said I nod.

"SHADOWS DRAGON ROAAAAAR!" I yelled black shadow came from my mouth. "Good job Lucy keep this up and then you are going to be a shadow dragon slayer an if you went Sting to help you that is okay." Rogue said. "Now let Loki to help you with you spirit power I will be here if some thing happens okay." Rogue said I nod " Okay just back off." I said he just nod his head. " I  OPEN THE GATE OF THE LION I CALL THEE LEO THE LION !"  I yelled gold fog appear. " Hey princess you called." Loki said

"Yea can we work on my spirit power please Loki." I said "Yea okay focus on your power okay." Loki said I saw Rogue nod his head so I can keep go with Loki training I nod as well. I focus on my power then I see again the gold and white color the palm of my hand." Okay Lucy now throw it to the tree okay Lucy." Loki said I just nod and throw it. "Okay Lucy now I want to you to yelled celestial iron fist  okay."  Loki said I give him confuse look. " Okay Lucy I can see you are confuse well you are learning celestial dragon slayer as well shadow dragon slayer and white dragon slayer okay." Loki said I just nod "IRON CELESTIAL FIST!"  I yelled then the gold and white ball of magic as I throw to the tree. " Okay Lucy you can go home for today and plus it is getting dark out here thanks Rogue take care of Lucy." Loki said and left to the spirit world. " Lucy let get you something to eat and then go home Rogue said." We went to a restaurant then take me home I said good night and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I hope you enjoy this chapter. As I said I be busy because I had final exams.

Please vote and comment.

NatsuDragneel1146