WHAT THE HECK LUCY....

Sorry I haven't update but I will try I update once every week.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WHAT THE HECK LUCY.....

Sting P.O.V

Okay what's going on here. I need answers like now because these people here are not good at all.

What Lucy still at the guild then who give the permission to Lucy take care of midnight and cobra. Okay I am going to the guild right now.

"So are you the boyfriend of blonde girl." Cobra said
"No so let's go we are going to the guild together answers."I said they just nod.

Timeskip: at the guild

I walk then I saw Jellal I walk to him with cobra and midnight. Everyone was just starting. Jellal notice me the the other.

"Sting what are you doing with them." Jellal ask what if does not know about them then who can.

"I was just to ask you to since magic council come by and said the Lucy will take care of them." I said

He was thinking if who would do these. He's eyes got wide. He look at me.

"Sting I think it was Lucy no matter what since she woke up not to long ago." He said what was she's awake yes wait she going to kill me went she found out about Rogue.

Lucy P.O.V

What to do now since MIDNIGHT AND COBRA ARE NOT HERE OMG WHO THINK IS GOING OFF LIKE HAT WHO WILL TAKE THEM.

Okay I need to calm down. Okay what's going on in my house it's clean I thought it will be a mess I guess they cleaned but I do feel sorry for Rogue I know what happened. Since I saw he at infirmary. But he was asleep when I went to see him.

Flash back:

I was going downstairs but I see Wendy enter a the room and saw someone I was curious so i went to see I was going to open the door went I saw Wendy coming so I ran down the hall when she left I went in.

I saw something I wish I never thought of it Rogue was in bed so u went to see I saw a stab he look at him like that it pains me. I know what to do.

I will help him I start to say the magic to help him by start to shrink the cut. I saw he was about to wake up so I ran and left him.

End of flash back

So yeah I help him but I don't know if it help but what ever now I need to get things ready. I will do my fav- I was cut off because I heard something at the door.

"Okay please hurry guys I need to get things." The person said I walk out with a pan of course I saw it was midnight and cobra with Sting.

" Can you be less quite and you give a heart attack." U said smiling staging looks at me and years start to form.

"Blondie your back and what the heck Lucy you see what you did with this boys I miss you a lot." He said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoy it. I know that I have not updated been busy and I was trying to think how to put these chapter. And sorry for a short chapter.

Please

Vote

And

Comment

NatsuDragneel1146😊