It's you

hey guys sorry for not update but I hope you like this chapter.

Quote of the week: I don't care what happens to you because you did not care about my feelings.

chapter 7: It's you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy P.O.V

I woke up and see Sting, Rogue, Lector and fro were still sleeping. I got up and take a shower and got dress. I went to the kitchen and start Making breakfast for the boys and the cats too.

When I finish the breakfast and I eat and went to cheek on the boys and the cats too their are still asleep. I got up and and left a note that I was going out.

I went to different stores and buy some new clothes and walk around and saw a cute jackets for Lector and some for fro. Then I went to mens clothes and buy clothes for Sting and Rogue.

I went to the a restaurant and got something to eat when I finish I went go get some thing and just then some thing got me and pull me to alley went I saw their face it was

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jellal what is he doing here." Hey Lucy sorry about that I went to ask you if I can training you if that is okay with you.

" Jellal said and look away his face looks little bit red. " Yea it okay but do you have a fever or some thing because you are red.

" I said he looks at me and he face is still bit red. "Yea am Okay but don't you mind if I do this." He said his face was getting closer to my face he was going to kiss me but someone yell that we need to get out of the alley.

I was red and Jellal too. "Do you went to come to my place." I said he nod

Jellal P.O.V

I was about to kiss her but it was cute that she was blushing. She ask me if I can go to her place. As I enter I hear Lucy yelling at someone.

Lucy P.O.V

As I enter the house I see sting and Rogue that made a mess." YOU BAKAS WHAT DID YOU TO MY HOUSE I LET YOU STAY HERE AND YOU MADE A MESS HERE YOU BETTER CLEANING IN HERE F YOU WENT TO STAY HERE!" I yelled and forgot about Jellal was outside Sting and Rogue start to cleaning up the mess they made.

" Sorry Jella this bakas made a mess." I said he just nod then Rogue and Sting yelled that their are finish.

TIME SKIPS:

It was getting dark and I got up and make dinner. The boys start to eat and then went to sleep. I cleaning up their mess. Then went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoy this chapter please vote and comment.

NatsuDragneel1146☺