Telling Master Makarov

I hope you enjoy this chapter.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Telling Master Makarov

Lucy P.O.V

"Lucy wake up come on wake up we have to go to fairy tail." A sweet voice said I don't want to wake up but the sweet voice keeps telling me to wake up.

Who are you? Are you going to be my boyfriend? I open my eyes to see who is voice is sweet and lovely. But who I see is
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What the hell is sting how did he had a sweet and lovely voice.

"Okay am awoke now go away I have to get ready." I said he nod and left.

I got ready and get some breakfast."Guys let go." I said they were at the door.

Time Skips to Fairy Tail:

We here at fairy tail. I do not know what to do. I open the door if someone will notice us. But of course no they where busy fight. I saw mirajane walk to her with guys behide me.

''Hey Mira can I go see your master please." I said she nod me and the boys went in side the office of Makarov.

"What brings you here Lucy and your friends." Makarov said

"Makarov I want to join the guild again and sting Rogue and Jellal too." I said

"Okay but are you sure about this sting and Rogue and Jellal." Makarov said they nod

"Yes I gave my lady to be the Master of the guild." Sting said

"Okay then were do you what your guild mark." Master makarov said

Me and Jellal got right hand in blue Sting and Rouge got left side hand but Rogue black and Sting white.

"Okay Master I will tell you why we are going your guild." I said he nod

"Okay it happen yesterday night I went to walk and then zeref came to me and tell me to get closer to Natsu because something bad will happen to him if I am not closer or something like that." I said he nod and tell us to follow him.

"Listen brats we have 4 new member they are Lucy Heartfilla Jellal Fernandez Rogue Cheney
and Sting Eucliffe." Master said everyone cheers except Natsu and Lisanna.

"Why is she back she is just I weakling and Lisanna is better." He said

"Natsu sorry what am about say but Lucy has to be with you all cost please come to my office and tell you why." Master said Natsu look ever mad about me being closer.

Just then a I a dark magic coming to the guild I hurry to the front doorof the guild and stand in fighting stand.

Everyone just look at me if I was crazy just than Jellal Sting and Rogue come into fighting stand.

Just then black magic hit Rogue and sent him fly to the wall. Just then zeref come in every was shock to see him but not me and the boys and master.

I got mad my magic got uncontrolled and then the floor start to shake the guild start to run away from me Sting and and Jellal tried to stop me but they cannot. My eyes start to turn gold color.

"I Lucy Heartfilla will not let my friends and my family get hurt ever again I Lucy Heartfilla should not let evil in here and go away now." I said Zeref start to scream infirmary that he is coming back. Just than everything start to black. People start to yell my name.

Natsu P.O.V

"LUCY WAKE UP."Sting Rogue and Jellal yell everyone is crying. I don't know what is going on Lucy is in the floor and people are yelling and crying. Rogue got up and took Lucy to the infirmary room.

Time Skips:

It's night time and Lucy have not wake up since the uncontrolled magic beating up Zeref. Sting and Rogue had not come out Jellal had went home to go to sleep and tomorrow he coming back to cheek on Lucy.

I had been worry since Master told me about why Lucy had to be closer to me and I be rude to her.

She even protect the guild with her life and now she is unconscious . I want home and get ready for bed and see her tomorrow.

Lucy P.O.V

Where am I?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoy this chapter. Please comment and vote.

NatsuDragneel1146😊