Training with Sting, Rogue, and Loki

Hey guys I hope you like this chapter and thanks for read this book.

Training with Sting, Rogue, and Loki

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Good morning Blondie ." Someone said I shoot up and give that person "LUCY KICK" they just cry because my kick I look up and see it was Sting.

"BAKA DON' T IT AGAIN!" I yelled at Sting "Sorry okay Blondie. Come on lets go training you and Rogue is wait be ready in 30 minutes because were are going to get breakfast do you want some Lucy." Sting said

"Yea can I have pancakes bacon eggs and orange juice." I said "Okay Blondie well see you in 30 minutes be ready." Sting said and left I got some clothes did my hair in side ponytail.

There was a knock I want to open the door it was Rogue and Sting there with my breakfast and told them to come in. When we finish eating we went to the forest deep.

"Okay Blondie focus on the yelled iron holy light fist and hit the tree." Sting said I nod and focus around and see white forming in my fist. "IRON HOLY LIGHT FIST!" I yelled throw it to the tree got burn down.

" Good Blondie now yelled holy light dragon roar okay Blondie." Sting said what notice is that he is calling me blondie. " WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME BLONDIE AND YOU ARE ONE TO!" I yelled at Sting "Well that the nickname for you." Sting said calm

"Just hurry please Blondie." Sting said I just nod Okay Lucy focus okay. "HOLY LIGHT DRAGON ROAR!" I yelled and hit the tree. "Good blondie you did well now you did little bit practices and the you will get good at it okay. Your are fast learner. Now go with Rogue and training okay I will be watch you okay." Sting said I nod and ran to Rogue.

Sting P.O.V

As I watch Lucy training with Rogue I was thinking how fast she learns and something is not right because someone can not learn fast dragon slayer I wonder what is going around.

" Sting-kun is everything okay." Lector said" Yea I am fine don't worry Okay by the way were i fro." I said " He is with Rogue and Lucy." Lector said I nod and think again

Lucy P.O.V

"Okay Lucy you will do the iron fist dragon 10 time and hit the tree and the we will then do the dragon roar okay and then you can training with Loki." Rogue said I nod and being to focus

" IRON SHADOW FIST!" I yell I did it 10 times."Okay Lucy now do the dragon roar okay." Rogue said I nod and being to focus "SHADOW DRAGON ROAR!" I yelled

"Good Lucy now that you are finish you can training with Loki. I will watch you were Sting is Okay." Rogue said I just nod. It noon so I will training with Loki went it gets dark I hope Sting and Rogue will not mind.

"I OPEN THE GATE OF THE LION I CALL THEE LEO THE LION!" I yelled gold color fog apear. "Hey princess you called." LOKI said "Yea can you training me again." I said he nod and the said to start my running and then fighting skills and my Requipe and my dragon slayer celestial.

I had ran and did my fighting skills and my requipe now I had to do my dragon slayer. " Okay Lucy now you will do iron celestial fist. I nod and focus again." IRON CELESTIAL FIST!" I yelled " Good princess now do it 10 times okay." Loki said i did what I was told to do.

" Okay princess now do the roar." Loki said I nod "CELESTIAL DRAGON ROAR!" I yelled "Good princess now I should leave your magic is go low okay." Loki said and left to the spirit world.

Sting, Rogue, and me went to a restaurant and eat and sure sting was eat like a pig. Then went to my house and said goodnight and left I took a shower and then went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoy this chapter. Please vote and comment.

NatsuDragneel1146