How a person becomes what they are.

Mulai dari awal

They treated me like an Animal.

 Half  way to the police station I spent crying , drunk off my bottom. I kept saying something about a pig and I could tell the Police officer up front was getting aggravated. 

When the guy went to get me out of the back , I saw that he looked like a pig, so im guessing that was were my mind was heading with that.  

They asked me all these questions and soon I sobered up , quiet crying , and realized how much trouble I was going to be in. 

I was getting charged with breaking and entering. That much I do know. I close my eyes and let out my breath. Yep. My Father was going to ring my neck when he found out.

  I hear the girl with the faraway look start to snore and I open my eyes to se her snoring , with her eyes open

Oh my god, I was not cut out for this.

I start to bang my head in the bars, wondering when I was going to get my phone call. "You got a name ? " The girl who was still behind the bench asks and I decide to answer her.

 " Brooke. My names Brooke. " My voice is shaky and I feel my throat throb. At this moment, I just wanted to get the hell out of here.

"Brooke . Pretty name. How did you end up here ? "

 I think about what happened . About how I wanted to show Ashley anyone can break into a house and steal a microwave, but apparently I was wrong. 

" I got caught stealing a microwave . "Im startled by the big girl snorting. She moves a little and I see tattos running up the side of her neck and down one arm.

  "Why did you steal a Microwave ? You poor or somethin’ ?"  I Shake my head and I feel the bars behind me. 

‘"Just a bet. A stupid , silly bet. " Jill laughs and the big lady just rolls her eyes like I was an idiot. 

And kinda, I was.

   '’ Why .. Why are you in here ? " I ask, looking down at the shoes that the police station provided me . My flip flops were still somewhere by the lake.

  " Well, " The big lady says, scooting ." I Don’t deserve to be in here ." She nods her head and Jill tsks.  

" Don’t lie to that girl. Geogia is in here because of prostitution. ‘ My eyes get big. I have never met a prostitute in my life. I could never picture myself in her shoes. Getting money from working on the street ?

What a thing to do. 

    Geogia looks at me for a moment and slaps her hand on her knee. " I know that look. you are disgusted , huh?" 

   I shake my head, not wanting her to think anything. Sure, I wouldn’t do it, but she was who she was.  "You probably think im gross and dirty and all kind of things, huh ? " She starts to lean my way and my muscles tense. I wasn’t about to get beat on, so I was preparing for anything. 

 "Geogia, she’s not saying anything . "Geogia takes a few breaths and leans back to her side of the cell.  "Sorry . I just hate it when people judge me. " I just blink at her and she smiles.

 "you wanna know why I do it ? " I don’t say anything and Jill sighs.

"Might as well come over there, before she goes into this whole thing. ‘"

I watch as I hear something slide against the floor and I see a girl with Black hair walk my way. The girl is beyond beautiful .

Her straight hair is up in a ponytail and her eyes reminds me of a cats. They are green and that of course brings me to Tucker. Someone I did not want to think about.