How a person becomes what they are.

* this chapter is a little more in depth then the other ones. After this one, I'll be going back on track with the romance.  but i wanted this chapter in  for you would know that you never know what someone goes through or why someone is the way they are. Like i said before, Never judge a book by its cover. So, yeah , after this its back to the romance and all that (: *

                                                                    * * *

I fall to the floor.

I hear a pair of keys jiggle and something slams. I look at the dirty concrete im on and I hurry up and get off the floor. 

I start to wipe my hands on my jeans and I look around me. my head was pounding and any buzz I had before was gone already.

  I see two people look at me.

  I swallow and Just look back at them. One is a large dark skinned lady who looks like a man. Actually, I think she is a man.

 Another is a Lady with Dirty blond hair. She was almost skinner then My Aunt and her Eyes looked glazed over. There were bags under her eyes and they were dropping down.  

" Hey, cutie.."  the Big lady says and I qucikly turn around and wrap my hands around the bars keeping me from escaping. 

" Don’t leave me in here ! " I yell , trying to get someone attention, but Im only met by people yelling back telling me to shut my mouth.

Others promise things I couldn’t even picture happening.

 Im sweating as I turn around to look at the girls in my cell. The big lady just laughs at me." You ain’t going anywhere hunny. " The girls voice is low and I automatically put my hands up, palms facing her.

  " Don’t touch me. Or I’ll .. I’ll . " The girl is waiting for me to continue and I have no idea if it was a good idea to make a threat to a lady who could probably snap my neck the minute I turned around. 

" Oh , Geogia , leave that poor girl alone. "

The big lady says something under her breath and I realize that the voice came from someone behind the little bench thing that every cell had.

 I take a step forward and I see a hand shoot to the air.  

  " My names Jill and these are my companions Geogia and Kathy. Don’t mind Geogia , she tends to be a little forward."

"Oh , shut up Jill. I was just teasing. A little. ‘ The girl with the faraway looks starts to laugh and won’t stop. She hunched over and soon she starts to cough and hack, spraying stuff all over the floor. 

Oh dear god ... 

" Go ahead and sit or stand somehwere. I promise my girls won’t touch you. "

 After a moment , the big girls starts to sleep and the other girl stops laughing, going back to looking at nothing. The other girl stays where she is and I slowly slide down the bars, my hair rising above me. 

I was in Jail.  I still could not believe it.

The police said that when I opened the sliding glass door that the alarm system sounded, warning them there was a break in.

I , apparently, was the only one found at the crime scene. Everyone I'm guessing flew before the police got a chance to catch them. 

I didn’t even get a chance to drop the microwave before I was being slammed to the ground , being cuffed and read my rights.